HTC One X Bootloop

Marco1987

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, having some trouble with my HTC One X.
I've had it for about 1.5 years with no problems at all, until tonight.
I was using Snapchat, put the phone down on charger ( was at 5% battery) and then had a nap.
Woke up and found it was boot looping, tried to get into the boot loader but it reboots within seconds of me getting to the boot loader screen and I can't select anything.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

ps:

***Locked***
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.73.0000
cpld - none
microp - none
radio-5.1204.167.31
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU-bootmode - disabled
hw secure boot enabled
modem path: off
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery Level is too low to flash

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
This is indeed a strange problem, however the phone saying that battery level is too low to flash does indicate that this might just be a mere battery issue. If you can, grab someone else's ONE X's battery or charger to see if it gives the same error or not. After you have eliminated that this is not a battery problem, I suggest that you flash in the latest RUU for your device by going to HTC Dev. Once you have flashed in a new RUU you can simply boot into the bootloader and do a factory reset.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, having some trouble with my HTC One X.
I've had it for about 1.5 years with no problems at all, until tonight.
I was using Snapchat, put the phone down on charger ( was at 5% battery) and then had a nap.
Woke up and found it was boot looping, tried to get into the boot loader but it reboots within seconds of me getting to the boot loader screen and I can't select anything.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

ps:

***Locked***
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.73.0000
cpld - none
microp - none
radio-5.1204.167.31
eMMC bootmode - disabled
CPU-bootmode - disabled
hw secure boot enabled
modem path: off
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery Level is too low to flash

Hello. Can you keep the phone off and let it charge?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

roadrunner230

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I repair all sorts of phones and had one that was the same, stuck in that loop. As I had to replace the screen I thought it might be the battery. No it turned out to be the volume control ribbon or the bottom keypad flex cable both of which I replace. without the volume plugged in the phone booted up fine but as soon as I replugged it back in the same problem.

nshansundar

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem sometime back. Someone has posted a .bat file in the internet that will help to charge your phone for 35%. then you can keep it charging in recovery mode. Unfortunately I don't have the link rt now. But you can easily find it in the internet. Hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya