My One X+ bricked?

LodyB

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,
I?ve made quite a mess of my HTC one X+.(ENRC2B)
Last weekend I installed CM 10.2 on my phone and it was running fine except that I could not get to my sim contacts.
So today I thought let?s install Viper 2.0.2 and see if the sim lock problem is solved.
During installation I couldn?t find the USB Debugging so I thought is was already on or not that important and when on with flashing my phone... I was wrong.
After the Viper installation I got stuck in de start-up screen. After a couple of reboots and getting nowhere I went into recovery(TWP 2.6) and installed my last backup. This didn?t help. After installing all three different back-ups and getting nowhere I got into ADB Sideload. Which brought me nothing except losing my backups(and no I didn?t back them up on my pc).
Now my phone still gets stuck at the start-up screen.
Can anybody tell me what I should do to repair my phone?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello there,
I’ve made quite a mess of my HTC one X+.(ENRC2B)
Last weekend I installed CM 10.2 on my phone and it was running fine except that I could not get to my sim contacts.
So today I thought let’s install Viper 2.0.2 and see if the sim lock problem is solved.
During installation I couldn’t find the USB Debugging so I thought is was already on or not that important and when on with flashing my phone... I was wrong.
After the Viper installation I got stuck in de start-up screen. After a couple of reboots and getting nowhere I went into recovery(TWP 2.6) and installed my last backup. This didn’t help. After installing all three different back-ups and getting nowhere I got into ADB Sideload. Which brought me nothing except losing my backups(and no I didn’t back them up on my pc).
Now my phone still gets stuck at the start-up screen.
Can anybody tell me what I should do to repair my phone?

Do you have S-ON or S-OFF? If S-ON, flash the boot.img of the ROM.

LodyB

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hy, it's S-ON.

I flashed the boot.img but it's still stuck on the start-up screen.
ohh whait, it just took a loooong time to get up and running. WHOOOOTTT

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hy, it's S-ON.

I flashed the boot.img but it's still stuck on the start-up screen.
ohh whait, it just took a loooong time to get up and running. WHOOOOTTT

Yes it usually takes a while.

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
how long did your take?

Hello. It should not take that long, maybe no more then 2 minutes. After that, all reboots should not take as long. Do you need help with anything?

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2