HTC One X turned its self off because it needed to charge, wont turn back on.

youtubeslim

May 1, 2014
Visit site
My phone hit 0% by accident and now even if I plug it in to charge, it doesn't charge. No red LED or anything happening. Has this happened to anyone? If so, did you solve the problem? How?

I really need some help here :-\

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone hit 0% by accident and now even if I plug it in to charge, it doesn't charge. No red LED or anything happening. Has this happened to anyone? If so, did you solve the problem? How?

I really need some help here :-\

Well, I would say just plug your device to the charger and wait for around five minutes I will start showing LED, screen etc. I'll tell you why I am saying so its because one the charge level drops down to zero means your device is dead and now in the dead condition if you put it under charging it still needs some power to glow the LED and all but there is no power inside the battery to get the device or LED function once it gains some from the power source it will startup the device again, but you need to wait a bit more.

numskull223

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hold the power button down and the volume down button down till your 3 bottom buttons flash, when they stop flashing, let off the power button, it should boot into the bootloader, the you can select to reboot it and that may work. I've had this happen to me before.

Posted via Android Central App

youtubeslim

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hold the power button down and the volume down button down till your 3 bottom buttons flash, when they stop flashing, let off the power button, it should boot into the bootloader, the you can select to reboot it and that may work. I've had this happen to me before.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks for trying to help but sadly this did not work. It's been charging for hours now and I still don't get that red LED.So booting into the bootloader doesn't work.