Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One X turned its self off because it needed to charge, wont turn back on.

My phone hit 0% by accident and now even if I plug it in to charge, it doesn't charge. No red LED or anything happening. Has this happened to anyone? If so, did you solve the problem? How?

I really need some help here
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One X turned its self off because it needed to charge, wont turn back on.

Quote Originally Posted by youtubeslim View Post
    My phone hit 0% by accident and now even if I plug it in to charge, it doesn't charge. No red LED or anything happening. Has this happened to anyone? If so, did you solve the problem? How?

I really need some help here
    Well, I would say just plug your device to the charger and wait for around five minutes I will start showing LED, screen etc. I'll tell you why I am saying so its because one the charge level drops down to zero means your device is dead and now in the dead condition if you put it under charging it still needs some power to glow the LED and all but there is no power inside the battery to get the device or LED function once it gains some from the power source it will startup the device again, but you need to wait a bit more.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One X turned its self off because it needed to charge, wont turn back on.

It's been plugged in for an half an hour now. Still nothing. I'll wait a couple of hours and then I'll see if it works.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Nothing... I'm starting to give up. Any help is appreciated. Please?

Hold the power button down and the volume down button down till your 3 bottom buttons flash, when they stop flashing, let off the power button, it should boot into the bootloader, the you can select to reboot it and that may work. I've had this happen to me before.

Posted via Android Central App
    AT&T HTC One X
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by numskull223 View Post
    Hold the power button down and the volume down button down till your 3 bottom buttons flash, when they stop flashing, let off the power button, it should boot into the bootloader, the you can select to reboot it and that may work. I've had this happen to me before.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks for trying to help but sadly this did not work. It's been charging for hours now and I still don't get that red LED.So booting into the bootloader doesn't work.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'd like to point out that I'm not rooted and I've never tried to root before...
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Ok so, I accidentally dropped the phone and it started charging. Can someone explain what happened?