- 137 Posts
- CM10 nightly
"the connected charger will take longer to charge your phone" has started popping up
I am kind of concerned my charging port is on the fritz...do any of you folks get this prompt on a regular basis? It has just started showing up in the last couple of days typically when it is plugged into the computers USB charging port.
The reason I am posting is because this has never popped up unless my phone was using some major power when USB charging in the past. Now it pops right when I plug my phone in. It's still charging though...
- 05-14-2014, 03:19 AM #2
- 25 Posts
Re: "the connected charger will take longer to charge your phone" has started popping up
Well i can't explain properly but anyways.. the adapter has more power than a USB port.
It is normal for the notification to pop up because it would take more time to recharge your phone using a USB port.
Anyways your charging port is alright.
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 74Last Post: 05-21-2014, 05:50 AM
- By CountryDevil in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:13 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:57 AM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:15 AM
- By iamloco724 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:02 AM