Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM10 nightly

Default "the connected charger will take longer to charge your phone" has started popping up

I am kind of concerned my charging port is on the fritz...do any of you folks get this prompt on a regular basis? It has just started showing up in the last couple of days typically when it is plugged into the computers USB charging port.

The reason I am posting is because this has never popped up unless my phone was using some major power when USB charging in the past. Now it pops right when I plug my phone in. It's still charging though...
    If someone has helped you or provided useful information, please click the "Like" or "Thanks" button on their posts.

Default Re: "the connected charger will take longer to charge your phone" has started popping up

Well i can't explain properly but anyways.. the adapter has more power than a USB port.
    It is normal for the notification to pop up because it would take more time to recharge your phone using a USB port.
    Anyways your charging port is alright.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM10 nightly

Default Re: "the connected charger will take longer to charge your phone" has started popping up

Thank you for your reply. I am perplexed because it's not showing up today at all and I have it on the same charger. Mind blown....but thanks for the reassurance.
    If someone has helped you or provided useful information, please click the "Like" or "Thanks" button on their posts.