- 15 Posts
HTC one X AT&T : How to set default music player
I am using the phone to listen to lectures to prepare for exams. The default Music app is not good enough for playlists. It does not seem to offer a way to select a directory of lectures and add it to the playlist. And then maybe another playlist that holds all the lectures that I have listened to for the first time( and maybe for the second time too :-)).
So I moved to moba player. But then the default music player continues to be the music app. I disabled it. Then I specifically put moba player in app settings and yet I cannot turn it on through my headphone button.
- 15 Posts
Re: HTC one X AT&T : How to set default music player
I moved to mixzing player. I was able to set it to stop and start from the headphone button. By default, it will work when the screen is switched off. WHen the screen is switched back on, it presents a control before the lock screen so that the playback can be started or stopped without going through the lock screen.
It did not have bookmark capability which is partially there in mobo player (though it rememebers only the last playback point). For now, mixzing works for me. Hopefully this will be of use to someone out there
- 05-31-2014, 11:10 PM #3
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
- By Hjelp10 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:59 PM
- By elfin8er in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:50 PM
- By hippokid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:54 AM
- By sexxy111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:48 AM