- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Only 1 notification sound option?
I just updated my HTC one X and now every notification uses the same sound, and there seems to be no way to change this. I had two e-mail accounts using different sounds, a different sound for texts, different sound for other things.
Is this change just a way to annoy us into upgrading to a newer, more expensive phone, or is there a way around this?
- 06-15-2014, 02:16 AM #2
Re: Only 1 notification sound option?
If you did a system update, it may be that the notification sounds were reset across the board to the default. Open your email app, go to its settings, and look for the notification options. You should be able to reselect different notification tones for your accounts. You probably have to do this for all of the other apps that had different notification tones before.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:22 AM
- By kazmi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:25 PM
- By guyslichten in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:23 PM
- By Patchyy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:07 PM
- By guyslichten in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:53 PM