Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Border of the screen not responding to touch - Can I move the home screen button elsewhere

The bottom part of the screen (in portrait) mode is not responding to touch. Is there a way to move the home screen buttons elsewhere. I can change the orientation to landscape but some applications don't work well. So wondering if there is a way to continue using the portrait orientation but just move the buttons.
    Another way is to perhaps reduce the overall screen size so that the part that is not responsive is no longer seen as part of hardware on which the android OS needs to display

Any suggestions useful
    Thanks

Global Posts
    8,409 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Border of the screen not responding to touch - Can I move the home screen button elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by rvsw View Post
    The bottom part of the screen (in portrait) mode is not responding to touch. Is there a way to move the home screen buttons elsewhere. I can change the orientation to landscape but some applications don't work well. So wondering if there is a way to continue using the portrait orientation but just move the buttons.
    Another way is to perhaps reduce the overall screen size so that the part that is not responsive is no longer seen as part of hardware on which the android OS needs to display

Any suggestions useful
    Thanks
    I found a floating menu that may work for you - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...floating.touch

Did you find anything worth using?