- 6 Posts
Border of the screen not responding to touch - Can I move the home screen button elsewhere
The bottom part of the screen (in portrait) mode is not responding to touch. Is there a way to move the home screen buttons elsewhere. I can change the orientation to landscape but some applications don't work well. So wondering if there is a way to continue using the portrait orientation but just move the buttons.
Another way is to perhaps reduce the overall screen size so that the part that is not responsive is no longer seen as part of hardware on which the android OS needs to display
Any suggestions useful
- 07-13-2014, 09:15 AM #2
Re: Border of the screen not responding to touch - Can I move the home screen button elsewhere
Did you find anything worth using?
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:28 AM
- By Kamil Ahmedov in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Flagz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:12 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:51 AM
- By nmgarnett in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:54 AM