- 2 Posts
No sound or vibration after taking apart and putting it back together
Hi, i have a HTC one X (int model)
I had a problem with my phone unable to get a GPS fix for the past 2 years. it always annoyed me. the wifi strength was atrocious. so i finally decided to take the phone apart following a few youtube tutorials.
i fixed the wifi antenna, and GSM antenna. while i was playing with the GPS antenna, the small pin underneath broke. i decided to put a small solder under to make the connection with the main circuit. to my surprise it actually worked!! i get an immediate lock on satellites and a very very strong signal GSM and WiFi. the only problem is, i cant hear any sounds. the vibration is also very faint now. almost unnoticable even when holding the phone. sound plays fine via head phones and bluetooth. i may have knicked a wire somewhere going to the speakers. anyone has any idea? its pretty annoying not being able to hear anything.
any help, appreciated!
- 07-13-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- 269 Posts
Re: No sound or vibration after taking apart and putting it back together
Yes, it's very likely that you may have nicked a wire to your speaker and vibrator as there is no other reason the phone should lose its vibrations and speaker sounds just from simply opening and closing it even if you broke a pin and soldered it on perfectly to its original state. You can take the phone apart again and always check for that.
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:41 AM
- By gnolte in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:20 PM
- By wuxiekeji in forum Android WearReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:05 PM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:25 AM