Available in Red????? (HTC official website)

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My guess is Sprint. lol. Evo colors.

Good guess. I was a bit miffed at the red option given that Verizon isn't carrying it. Although, maybe it will be across several carriers since its on the HTC page and not the Sprint page.

Fadakar

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ah, makes perfect sense why that 3-piece case in the accessories post is an ugly combo of black/white/red, they're showing off that each piece can be the same color as the entire device.

I don't really want the One, but I've always wanted a red phone...

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Ah, makes perfect sense why that 3-piece case in the accessories post is an ugly combo of black/white/red, they're showing off that each piece can be the same color as the entire device.

I don't really want the One, but I've always wanted a red phone...
Me too. you'd think Rogers would get them but for my last phone (Torch 9800) and the S3 that I might upgrade to they didn't get the red version of either. And getting a red case just isn't the same.

VyprNoch

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
No its not due to sprint. I am from India and have absolutely no carrier BS in smartphone-release-thingy and even HTC's Indian website shows red color.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Red would be cool. The torch, gs3 and one sv come in red on AT&T so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true eventually.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2