Available in Red????? (HTC official website)
HTC One Overview - HTC Smartphones
Under the color options, it clearly shows three options, black, white and red. I hope AT&T gets the red option because that may make up for the screen size being less than what I wanted.
- 02-19-2013, 12:36 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 02-19-2013, 02:25 PM #4
Re: Available in Red????? (HTC official website)
Ah, makes perfect sense why that 3-piece case in the accessories post is an ugly combo of black/white/red, they're showing off that each piece can be the same color as the entire device.
I don't really want the One, but I've always wanted a red phone...
- 02-19-2013, 02:30 PM #5
- 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM #6
- 02-19-2013, 09:20 PM #7
- 02-19-2013, 09:40 PM #8
- 02-19-2013, 09:55 PM #9
- By cheechmo in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 13Last Post: 08-24-2011, 04:46 PM
- By shadowgod in forum Android AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:17 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2009, 05:32 PM
- By Darth_Penguin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:59 PM
- By balend in forum Motorola Cliq and DextReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2009, 03:49 AM