What color will you be getting?

What color are you purchasing?

• Total voters

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Like the title says?

EDIT: Well, i guess I should have added red to the poll... Anyone know how to edit the poll?

Last edited:

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I can't decide. If T Mobile puts a preorder I don't know which I would pick.

Anyone know if it will have carrier branding?

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
HTC site lists red. My curiosity is peaked with that, want to see it badly

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I will get red if availability is there from att at launch otherwise it will be the silver and white one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
If I were to get one, I'd have to say silver. White/silver phones are sexy, and I'd just be slightly more worried about scratches showing more on the black one.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I saw both black and silver at the event this morning - I usually prefer black phones but the silver looks VERY nice on this - that would be the color I'd prefer.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

katamari201

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Black phones always show scratches more easily than white phones.

For anyone leery about the white band around the white/silver phone and thought it was plastic. It is NOT. CNET and a few others mentioned this specifically. It's just painted to give that silver/white two-tone look HTC likes so much. I actually thought the top and bottom back pieces were faux-metal plastic and the rest was metal, like your typical metal phone with antennas on top and bottom under the plastic. But upon further reading, those are actually real metal pieces and they do the whole dual-antenna iphone trick between them, so the phone can actually be mostly metal now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae