I've used the HTC One. You've got questions. Let's do this.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I saw a calendar "tile" in blinkfeed in one of the hands on videos on YouTube though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
No, Google Calendar does not link into Blink Feed, that was one of the first things I asked about when I had my hands on with it. The Productivity lock screen will display your next calendar event though. I don't have the link handy, but HTC has a phone setup site where you can see all the options for your feed.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

This is not correct. It sucks in your calendar just fine if you want it to.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
What about signal strength, the old death grip issue some phones get. Wondering if you hold the phone tite in your hand will your signal strength drop?
Thanks,
Vinny

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Unscientifically, I haven't noticed any issues.s

mgfjd12

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Camera pics. Is it better than the Iphone 5? I don't care about the sunset, flowers, or sunshine. I mean indoors, friends night out, cook outs, or lake weekend, parties,family, real life stuff.
The HTC ONE X rear camera is good but I wouldn't say better than the Iphone 5. It was a hit or miss picture. The HTC ONE X front camera is a fiasco

scottasu

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Gentlemen, thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions. This is awesome.

I was curious if you ever see the menu bar (i.e., black bar at bottom of the screen with three vertical dots) when using apps on the HTC One? This was a problem when using the One X until a fix was issued by HTC.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I was curious if you ever see the menu bar (i.e., black bar at bottom of the screen with three vertical dots) when using apps on the HTC One? This was a problem when using the One X until a fix was issued by HTC.

Yep. That hasn't changed. At least not unless the app devs have updated like they're supposed to.

jmitr

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey Phil,

Does it include scenes?

Great feature for someone who uses a phone for work and personal.

Regards and Thanks

Jason

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Camera pics. Is it better than the Iphone 5? I don't care about the sunset, flowers, or sunshine. I mean indoors, friends night out, cook outs, or lake weekend, parties,family, real life stuff.
The HTC ONE X rear camera is good but I wouldn't say better than the Iphone 5. It was a hit or miss picture. The HTC ONE X front camera is a fiasco

With all this "HTC Zoe" and "Ultrapixel" talk you would think those that actually have the phone would be more willing to talk about the quality of the camera which suppose to be this huge feature, something just doesn't seem right. If you ask me, I have a strong feeling that most reviews will rate the camera average at best and even though megapixels aren't everything most reviewers will probably say that 4mp just isn't enough.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
With all this "HTC Zoe" and "Ultrapixel" talk you would think those that actually have the phone would be more willing to talk about the quality of the camera which suppose to be this huge feature, something just doesn't seem right. If you ask me, I have a strong feeling that most reviews will rate the camera average at best and even though megapixels aren't everything most reviewers will probably say that 4mp just isn't enough.

We're testing. Have also been waiting on newer software. The phone I have has older software than Alex's, for instance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2