Best Android phone ever made

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
If I can get this guy rooted and unlocked it will be (IMO) the best Android device ever conceived. Anyone else seriously excited about this bad boy? Are you guys excited for this god-tier phone?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Heck yeah, this is the first phone I've ever seen thats design is on par with the latest iPhone, and in some instances this seems better with the curved back and stereo speakers. My only complaints about this device are the button layout on the bottom and the social feed being the default home screen. Getting used to the button layout shouldnt be a problem, so hopefully that social feed page can be disabled and I'll be set with this phone. Though, if this was a nexus it would be perfect.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It does look like an awesome phone. I like the dual speakers on the front. The overall design of the phone looks terrific. HTC has always had great design. Hopefully the software is equally as good.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I love the quality of the phone, like last years onex it is real nice, but the look of the software is killing it for me. I think I may wait for a few more hands on see if you can get more of a pure android look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge