Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    728 Global Posts

Default I would be more excited about this phone...

but as an AT&T HTC One X user, I'm having a hard time trusting the combination of AT&T and HTC when it seems they have abandoned their flagship of... what a year ago? . Maybe it is all AT&T (and indications are this is part of the case) but HTC has to realize this is killing them with the few people that did take a chance on them last time around. If it is all AT&T's stalling (for the sake of their bloatware), then the implication is HTC has no leverage or pull with them, and that also is a bad thing.

I loved the HTC One, and probably should not be looking at a new phone already. Heck, part of the reason i went to HTC was how long the Samsung Infuse languished without an ICS update. And now to get it worse... no, don't feel I can trust them to be in a position to make sure the phone stays up to date. I know, I know, nexus. Not sure if such things matter to most here, given the tendency to not wait and go rom crazy anyway... but it does matter to me.
    "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random