The HTC One will be a hit, pass Galaxy S4 for ONE reason..

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The main reason the one kills the sammy is the s4 lags horribly!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

The main reason the s4 kills the one is the htc gets so hot it's burning people's hands off. You don't see more posts about this because their hands are burnt off!

Making wild claims is fun!

Sent from my Note 2

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I was at a Sprint corporate store today, my wife was thinking about getting a new phone. Both Sprint sales guys we dealt with are both getting the One as soon as it's available for employees.
Later, I went to a Best Buy Mobile to get a case, BB employee who helped me says she's planning on getting the One, and her upgrade doesn't kick in until December.
Tells you a lot, doesn't it?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I was at a Sprint corporate store today, my wife was thinking about getting a new phone. Both Sprint sales guys we dealt with are both getting the One as soon as it's available for employees.
Later, I went to a Best Buy Mobile to get a case, BB employee who helped me says she's planning on getting the One, and her upgrade doesn't kick in until December.
Tells you a lot, doesn't it?
How is it so popular without advertising?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
That three people are planning on getting the phone....

Sent from my Note 2
Yes but it's not only 3 people getting it.
My mum that knows nothing about technology purchased an HTC One without me telling her about it.
I don't know how normal people are finding out about it.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
My mum that knows nothing about technology purchased an HTC One without me telling her about it.

Its the salesman. When I went in to get my One, all the sales people there were excited about the One and there even was an HTC rep there who took ny picture and gave me a free HTC water bottle. Same at best buy, the mobile sales guys there had nothing but great things about it. That is a huge win for HTC if they can get the sales people behind this phone, and so far it seems they do.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Its the salesman. When I went in to get my One, all the sales people there were excited about the One and there even was an HTC rep there who took ny picture and gave me a free HTC water bottle. Same at best buy, the mobile sales guys there had nothing but great things about it. That is a huge win for HTC if they can get the sales people behind this phone, and so far it seems they do.
Yeah but we all live in NZ, she ordered it internationally because its not available here(yet)

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes because I never liked Samsung.

I'm not sure if I'm more confused by the post itself or the like it already received...

Yay fanboyism! Htc should put you guys in charge of marketing. Being 100% honest here the ads would be way better than that boom sound ad.

Sent from my Note 2

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

It's shiny looking... People are attracted to shiny objects

Sent from my Note 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
LOL, sounds like you don't know your own mother very well!:p

I hope she was tech savvy enough to order the version of ONE which is compatible with the network band of NZ. But then again, Vodafone only has LTE coverage in a very limited region of Auckland. And who knows when Telecom is going to roll out LTE.
I'm sure the dev version has support for the 2100 bands. Anyway she ain't paying so much money for LTE she only calls and texts. And don't worry I live in the LTE coverage area:D

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if I'm more confused by the post itself or the like it already received...

Yay fanboyism! Htc should put you guys in charge of marketing. Being 100% honest here the ads would be way better than that boom sound ad.

Sent from my Note 2
I've actually changed my mind on that, even though most people would say Samsung is putting bloat on the phones, at least they are trying to make it awesome, as a result I would be inclined to own the S6 if it gets updates nearly as fast as the nexus 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc