Screen Protectors for the HTC One

teerone

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just looked and xoskins.com is running a Pre-order sale one HTC One screen protector!! $12.11 but use the coupon code (cservice30) for 30% off
and that shrinks it to $8.48. Cant beat that deal for quality screen protection with a lifetime warranty.
They also have a full body for the One and with the discount you could cover your whole phone for about $14ish bucks. I only got a screen. I am excited for this phone I'm planning on it being my new daily driver :) Also does anyone know where Cases are for this phone or Pre-orders for cases? I'm on specks email notify list right now but i like to be ahead and prepared thanks.

link to xoskins - HTC One Screen Protector [HTC One Screen Protector] - $12.11 : Screen Protector | Screen Protectors | Shield | XO Skins

link to speck email list - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d%3DCOmM4LDdyrUCFag7MgodQ0oATA&token=u3gpTo5E

go3go

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Good to know. Slightly off topic, anyone know what kind of glass is being used on the one? I know it's called "infinity glass" but I can't find anything stating what it actually is...

adamc260

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that, just ordered one here in the UK :) Hopefully the shipping won't take forever... one of the shipping options cost $80!!!! I safely opted for the $8 one though ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam