- 2 Posts
Anyone Please Help!...rooted and upgraded HTC One V sound issues
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I couldn't find any other relevant threads so here it is....I've rooted my phone and installed AOKP android 4.1.2 and for some reason there is no notification audio...also running TFS shell. I've tired other shells but still with the same result. I have sound for everything else...just no ringer or notifications. Is there any known issues regarding this....thanks a lot
modded, tweaked, and frustrated
P.S. it may have something to do with using my bluetooth...but I don't know what that is
- 02-23-2013, 09:10 PM #2
Re: Anyone Please Help!...rooted and upgraded HTC One V sound issues
Welcome to Android Central!
It seems like you posted your question in the wrong place. This forum is for the upcoming HTC One phone. You should go ask over in the HTC One V forum; there will be people in there that can better help you with your problem.
- By hmmthink in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
- By amshrjgwh2 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:14 PM
- By Grasshopper in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:05 AM
- By TerryMasters in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:15 PM
- By dcohen2009 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 04-17-2010, 03:06 PM