Page 1 of 40 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question AT&T release date????

I see HTC officially released the One today but it still show coming on AT&T's site. Has anyone heard when it will be released?

I just jumped over to AT&T last Thursday and got my OneX+ on Friday. I have until March 7th to make a change.
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Default Re: AT&T release date????

Wondering this as well. Can't wait for more info to come out...

There is a rumour about March 15th in another forum. I hope it's true because I want to compare it directly with the Blackberry z10. I bet the speakers and screen on the HTC One win.

Global Posts
    4,501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

The release date can't come soon enough. I too just joined the AT&T army not too long ago (about a month or so) and have the HOX+ as well. I really like how HTC makes their phones and can't wait to get my hands on an HTC One.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

an AT&T rep on the verge forums who has been playing with the HTC One and speaking with the HTC rep gave a release date of march 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by CursiveQ View Post
    an AT&T rep on the verge forums who has been playing with the HTC One and speaking with the HTC rep gave a release date of march 24th.
    If it does release on the 24 the then pre orders usually go up 2 weeks before so it would be the week of the 14th to pre order.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

March 24th could possibly be the correct date since AT&T releases phones on Sundays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crea78 View Post
    March 24th could possibly be the correct date since AT&T releases phones on Sundays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Hopefully it's not much further away than that.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

It can't be much later since you have to purchase by the end of March to get the $100 promotion, but sooner would certainly be better.

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

Ughhh so late. Even though its a day before my birthday. Wish it was earlier though. I just bought a Note 2 after selling my Nexus 4 for a great price. Was hoping to be able to return it but I only have 14 days. Oh well, going to have to sell it and get the One I guess. It really should come out the week of the 14th though. Giving people a week for this 100$ offer seems stupid to me.

I was in an AT&T store today to get a SIM for my new Blackberry Z10 (for work), and I ask when theOne (for personal #) was coming. Two said they "saw it earlier today and will train soon". GOOD News..

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

That sounds earlier then the 24th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I would say the 24th is the best guess with the 15th as a pre-order date. AT&T almost always launches new devices on Sunday and pre-orders are often on Friday. Them starting training now would actually re-emfprce a 24th release date to me, not suggest sooner. AT&T usually starts training 3ish weeks prior to launch. This gives time to make sure that all reps at all stores have time to get trained prior to launch.

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

Damn. Guess I'll have to return my note on the 14th then and use my Old *** focus for a week or two

All of this sounds sounds pretty accurate. I've been checking daily to see whether if anything has change as far as release dates. The Canadian Carrier "Rogers" has the HTC One ready for pre orders now. And there's a lot of talk saying that a lot of Canadian carriers are getting the new One on shelves on March 15th. Which makes sense seeing they have had the phone online ready for pre orders I believe since the 27th. I'd need to double check that date. The HTC One for AT&T should hopefully be ready for pre orders and hit the stores between the 15th-25th. They may or may not have pre orders on the 14th because of the Galaxy SIV Launch. But anything is possible. Another way to see when it will be available for ordering it is by going on T-Mobile.com and look for there HTC One ad, and look in the description. It says "Pre-register by 3/12 for the $100 visa, the purchase the phone by 3/31" That right there exposes that if you have to send your email on by the 12th, amd combined information from the rumors, and it seems that were most likely going to see the phone between those dates.
    That70sGAdawg likes this.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

I posted a response in the other thread as well. I spoke with the premier team today on another issue, but asked about the "one" at the end of the call. She indicated she had a date in the system of the 22nd, but she didn't know if that was in store availability, pre-order or first order date.
    Eridon Gottlieb likes this.

My friend and I got the same date talking with someone and it seems that its most likely the release, all I need to find out is whether the HTC One will be sold at $549.99 ($550) for no contract price. It seems most likely the will because the 64GB HTC One X+ has been selling at $549.99 so I imagine that the HTC One 32GB would be $549 and the 64GB at $649.99. Those prices are for AT&T not Sprint or T-Mobile, but I think I'm pretty accurate.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

That sounds reasonable. I'm trying to decide on whether to buy it off contract or just take the upgrade price. Will likely go with the upgrade, but there is some freedom in not being tied to a contract for two years.

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

Yeah. Im going to return the Note and take a 35$ restocking fee hit whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Im going to return the Note and take a 35$ restocking fee hit whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by pgood14 View Post
    That sounds reasonable. I'm trying to decide on whether to buy it off contract or just take the upgrade price. Will likely go with the upgrade, but there is some freedom in not being tied to a contract for two years.
    I agree, but to bad my upgrade won't be until next year sometime. Still hoping that AT&T we email me with some pricing or something.

Jump on those pre-orders the second you see them, a reliable source predicts there will be a major shortage due to problems manufacturing the camera.
    Thanked by:

I heard that too earlier today as well. A lot of sources has been saying it has to do with the Voice Module and the Camera Module. I wonder what that means for us in the states. Oh yeah, we may be still the firsts one to get our hands on the HTC One due to the fact that HTC is targeting us first in the US for carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Most likely if that doesn't happen, AT&T and the two other Major Carriers has spent all the time getting ready for a huge stock of phones to come in but now it seems that HTC will be able to send 800,000 -1,200,000 units of devices globally. That only means its going to be harder for us to get our hands on it in many stores where its going to be sold at including stores like Radio Shack. Other global carriers won't even see the new One probably til May. This whole situation gives an advantage for Blackberry to sell there new Z10 at AT&T on March 22nd. This whole situation was spotted today, but take it with a grain of salt. There still possibility to see it in stores on March 22nd at AT&T, but you must keep your eye on att.com to see whether HTC will have the phone for pre-orders on the 15th. I wonder what HTC will do if the phone is launched at the beginning of April, what will have to the $100 Visa deal? I will keep you guys posted.

Global Posts
    637 Global Posts

Default AT&T release date????

I pre ordered the Skinomi screen and back protector from Amazon. Amazon said the screen protector would be shipped on April 8th. I hope that is not the release date for the US.

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

Obviously not if the phone is coming out in March. ..

It only says that because its being shipped from the United Kingdom, no one in the US as far as I know has gotten enough or any accessories to sell on Amazon yet. We have to listen out, or look up day by day to see whether there's going to be any changes with the shipment yet. As far as I know, HTC is trying to at least get the new One shipped in the US since we have such a big market, as well trying to get them in the Canadian Carriers since a lot of people have already have gave up there money for pre ordering the phone. A store called Negri Electronics said that they've guesstimate that the HTC One will being shipping to everyone who had pre ordered the phone on there sight on March 16th.
Page 1 of 40 1234 ... LastLast