- 02-27-2013, 11:15 PM #2
- 02-28-2013, 01:11 AM #3
- 02-28-2013, 01:48 AM #4
- 02-28-2013, 07:19 AM #5
- 02-28-2013, 03:59 PM #6
- 02-28-2013, 05:10 PM #7
Re: Where to buy non carrier branded version?
Negri is not very trust worthy from my experience. I bought my GSM Galaxy Nexus from them and was told that they would warranty/repair it if was within one year. 3 months in the wifi on the phone broke and they told me to contact samsung in japan to figure it out myself, or they could repair it for a fee and that it would take 3 months.
- 02-28-2013, 05:17 PM #8
- By messyo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:31 PM
- By fk122 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:11 PM
- By volcom.airsoft in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:43 AM
- By bre1313 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:15 PM