- 2 Posts
HTC One with bluetooth keyboard
I'm trying to get a bluetooth keyboard (the make is Anker) to work with my HTC One x running Android 4.1.1.
I've managed to pair it in the phone's bluetooth setting, and it's got a tick next to "Input device/use for input". But nothing
happens when I type. I'm thinking maybe the HTC keyboard input takes precedence, but can't find a way to switch it off.
I'm going to try the keyboard on other devices to see if it works, but in the meantime I'd be grateful for any advice...!
- 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM #2
- By mrmwiley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 34Last Post: 02-14-2013, 07:20 AM
- By bcarrigg90 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:35 AM
- By michko in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM
- By mikeypizano in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:13 PM
- By wg in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 08:28 PM