Pre-order from Sprint?

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Anybody here been able to place a reserve/preorder of the One with Sprint? Did you do it in-store or online? I called my local Sprint store and they told me I could reserve it, so I went up their and the guy told me you can't reserve phones in-store. Only online. So I went online and all you can do their is get an email when it is released. So I called Sprint again and this person told me I COULD reserve in-store. Told him I was just there and turned away. He took my name and number, said he was going to talk to his boss, and call me back later. Still waiting on that call....

Anybody else been able to reserve in-store?

Rob

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You can't pre-order the phone yet because its not released yet in the states..

just read the other carrier threads on here and on xda.. we still waiting on a word from the 3 carriers..

But when you are able to pre-order i assume it would be online only.. i wouldn't wanna do a in-store pre-order and wait for their shipment.. i'll rather it come directly from the warehouse

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been under the assumption that until they give a release date, there won't be any pre-orders accepted.

That's correct(at least according to the lady at the Sprint store this morning) . She said they have no info on the One and that they usually get email notification about 2 weeks before it'll be released. At that point they decide what they are going to do. Like pre-orders, or first come first serve etc.. However, she did put my name and number and pre-order in the computer. Said they would let me know when they know more but that I would be 1st on the list to get the One. Sweet!

She also said they didn't have high hopes for the One selling. Because of the S4. Most people have been asking about it instead. But said she had hands on with the One and that it was great. She didn't really elaborate.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance