Question about the alarm app.
I've been reading every review I can about the One, and they're all very informative. I have yet to see anything, specifically about the alarm app. The only reason that I have any questions about it is because in a review that I read, though I can't remember which, there was some mention to the fact that the alarm app was a little lacking. Is there anyone out there that could tell me why, or in what areas it's lacking? Can I set multiple alarms? Is there a widget like I once had with my GS3 before Jelly Bean? I know that this is a very small detail to be concerned with, but I live and die by the alarm....it's pretty pathetic really....
- 03-20-2013, 06:30 PM #2
- 140 Posts
Re: Question about the alarm app.
You aren't the only one...I use the Alarm on my cell phones religiously. I've always found the alarm app included with Sense on HTC devices to be more than sufficient for my needs, and it has historically allowed you to add quite a few. I know I've had as many as six or seven alarms scheduled simultaneously at times, but not sure if there is a max. That said, it would be interesting to know if there are any changes to the alarm app in Sense 5 compared to the prior flavors of Sense.
- 03-20-2013, 08:33 PM #3
- 03-20-2013, 10:18 PM #4
- By mp5wes in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:45 AM
- By adaorange in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:14 AM
- By Tone_Capone in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:42 PM
- By Bobby9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:22 AM
- By Bobby9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:12 AM