Best buy htc one pre-order!!

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Theyd probably price match. Ill cal them up tomorrow in the morning. Hopefully ATT is up also ! Going to sleep now

reddragon72

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I hate to say this BUUUTT....

We all know the original release date/pre-order was the 22nd. BB screwed up and didn't erase the memo to put out the pre-order signs in the store. Now all of a sudden at 1am the site updates to a pre-order post on the main page but no links are working.

I'm thinking this was an automated thing that everyone forgot to turn off....

I hope I'm wrong, but this would be two strikes for BB and they are common for this kind of thing LOL Time will tell in a few hours when someone on east coast time walks into a BB.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I hate to say this BUUUTT....

We all know the original release date/pre-order was the 22nd. BB screwed up and didn't erase the memo to put out the pre-order signs in the store. Now all of a sudden at 1am the site updates to a pre-order post on the main page but no links are working.

I'm thinking this was an automated thing that everyone forgot to turn off....

I hope I'm wrong, but this would be two strikes for BB and they are common for this kind of thing LOL Time will tell in a few hours when someone on east coast time walks into a BB.

Looks like you hit the nail on the head. Just called two stores, but still unable to do a preorder, as the phone still isn't in their system. :(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Theyd probably price match. Ill cal them up tomorrow in the morning. Hopefully ATT is up also ! Going to sleep now

Best buy official policy does not allow price matching of contract phones. Of course, ymmv, they don't always follow policy

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So he looked on there page and saw the ad but he couldn't pre order. Everything was blacked out and it wasn't on their list of phones that you can pre order. Crap

Sent from my MB886 using Android Central Forums

reddragon72

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just talked to my local BB and was told pre-order is Monday the 25th. I also asked when they would get them in and after being put on hold he came back saying his manager said they are scheduled to receive a small shipment on the 29th!

I think it's a bait thing to get me in the store. Also tried to pull this crap with the Wii years ago by telling me that they would be launching it at midnight the day before LOL they never did!

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'll probably just go with att since there pre orders should start the same time. And i don't have to worry about price matching

Sent from my MB886 using Android Central Forums