Cases for the HTC One

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a poetic atmosphere case from Amazon, it will ship on may 21st and is the newer edition of it that doesn't block the ir port.

Posted via Android Central App with the HTC One

Lindsey Kiang

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Just bought the Mobi translucent gel case for $9.95, and I absolutely love it. It's a good fit and protects the back and the sides with a flexible material which has a good feel and also preserves the slim lines and look of the HTC One. So much more elegant than the more expensive cases with all kinds of gadgets and add-ons. It is minimalist yet completely functional. Also, its buttons for the volume switches are easier to press on than the slim, almost flush switches on the phone itself. This inexpensive case is the perfect example of the phrase "form follows function." I am absolutely delighted with this product. Not everyday you can get something that works perfectly at such a reasonable price.

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure urban armor is only for Samsung and Apple at the moment.

Edit: I just looked and don't you know they DO have Urban Armor for the One. My bad. A friend had it for this iPhone and it was pretty cool.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

nav525

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just received my updated Poetic Atmosphere case today. I can confirm the IR blaster/power button is no longer blocked. I was using the Nillken hard case before, which was ok. I liked how it looked, but I was not a fan of the textured back. It had a rough feeling to it which made holding the phone kind of unpleasant. I love the way the poetic case feels. It keeps the phone slim and the back has a nice feel to it. It's smooth but at the same time has a grippy feeling to it. My only complaint is that I wish the volume buttons stuck out a little more so they would be easier to feel when you're not looking. They are responsive once you do find them though. Also, like others have said the case Is a little difficult to put on and take off because the fit is so tight.

LegendaryDrumr

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just received my updated Poetic Atmosphere case today. I can confirm the IR blaster/power button is no longer blocked. I was using the Nillken hard case before, which was ok. I liked how it looked, but I was not a fan of the textured back. It had a rough feeling to it which made holding the phone kind of unpleasant. I love the way the poetic case feels. It keeps the phone slim and the back has a nice feel to it. It's smooth but at the same time has a grippy feeling to it. My only complaint is that I wish the volume buttons stuck out a little more so they would be easier to feel when you're not looking. They are responsive once you do find them though. Also, like others have said the case Is a little difficult to put on and take off because the fit is so tight.

Could you post pictures??

Posted via Android Central App

Wen Pai

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
pics??

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site

Very cool! Mine still hasn't shipped yet, which makes me sad because I really like the look of that case. I'm going to just mimic the others before me, and ask for some pictures! The ones on Amazon aren't really close to the case or well-lit.

Sir1

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't recommend the Seidio surface however. Although I love the case it self, I believe mine was defective and it cannot be removed from the phone. I've always purchased Seidio products in the past and have never had an issue, this one however I cannot get off.

Here is the solution. At 5:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb9Bbv9sH7k&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I have ordered both the Surface and Active - and hope I won't regret any of them.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
The volume rockers are not too sensitive, but they do work. What will you be using on a permanent basis?

I like the Speck Candy shell case for showing off the phone. I'm waiting on the double dip hard shell to arrive. Not sure if it will be the one I use on a permanent basis. Will see. This phone is going to make me a case junkie.

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pictures! I just got my seidio active case, and I like it quite a bit, but it adds just a bit too much bulk for me to be comfortable wielding the device in one hand. I'm still really looking forward to my poetic, and having the seidio for when I go on extended trips and need the extra protection plus the kickstand. I wish Amazon would ship mine already!

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pictures! I just got my seidio active case, and I like it quite a bit, but it adds just a bit too much bulk for me to be comfortable wielding the device in one hand. I'm still really looking forward to my poetic, and having the seidio for when I go on extended trips and need the extra protection plus the kickstand. I wish Amazon would ship mine already!

How is it the hump on the back? Does the case really not lay unbalanced? The cover over the IR blaster also bothers me. It looks like a great case though.

I'm curious how the Seidio Active case compares to the Otterbox Commuter. (aside from no kickstand)

Has anyone used this? Amazon.com: i-Blason For HTC One (M7, 2013 Release 4.7 Inch) Transformer Prime Series Dual Layer Armored Hybrid Case with Kick Stand (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

The i-Blason Transformer?

Last edited:

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
The IR blaster being blocked is a bit of a bummer. The stand on the back isn't terrible. It wobbles a bit and doesn't lay perfectly flat, but it isn't like it is falling over. It's fine to lay on a table or desk.

The bulk isn't terrible either but I have average sized hands so wielding one handed is slightly more difficult.

Sent from my HTC One

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My poetic came today. I love it. I own three cases, Speck Candyshell, Cruzerlite Androidified, and now the Poetic Atmosphere. I will be using the Poetic. It looks beautiful and I can show off this beautiful device.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon