Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree275Likes

Default Re: Cases for the HTC One

Last edited by ffejjj; 06-11-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

I have two for mine - rocketfish case which i got while looking for another case. Not bad, minimal protection like the incipio feather line.

HTC double dip hard shell which i have on now. I lie it a lot and will use both until I see something else worthy of replacement.

Combination Devilcase with skin...

I just got my Atmosphere and I'm a little disappointed. I like the construction, but the back is a lot more frosted than you would think, especially when comparing it to some of the pics online. It makes an otherwise beautiful phone look very cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgonzo View Post
    I had the speck clear case but after a few weeks it started turning a bit yellow.. Please let us know if it stays crystal clear after a few weeks. I go naked now with a pouch but would consider this one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Definitely will do. I figure even if it does start to yellow, for $6 or so, I could buy 2-3 of them to keep as backups.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool View Post
    I just got my Atmosphere and I'm a little disappointed. I like the construction, but the back is a lot more frosted than you would think, especially when comparing it to some of the pics online. It makes an otherwise beautiful phone look very cheap.
    Yeah, I have one too. I love the design and the feel but wish it weren't so frosted. If I could take that design and construction and combine it with the crystal clear look of the TPU case I posted above, it would be almost the perfect case imho.

I ended up getting Amazon.com: SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for HTC One (M7) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    and it does not fit the phone properly. Does anyone know if I just got a bad product or if this is a problem with the cases in general? It fits loosely at the top and makes the power button harder to push. It also took me a while to force the case on.

I just got the Poetic Atmosphere and I'm surprised how good the case is. I already have the Otter Commuter, Double Dip and Spigen Ultra Thin Air, the latter of which which IMO has disgraceful build quality. While I agree slightly with your comments about the frosted back, I don't really mind as the overall feel and fit of the case is superb. I also note there are now no IR Blaster issues as Poetic have listened to feedback and created a gap for the power button. The Atmosphere is now my case of choice for my HTC One.... A definite keeper !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I'm curious how this would look on a black One.
    Me too. If it's really clear it should look fine but if it adds any kind of frost I don't think I'll like it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just got an Otterbox Defender. Getting used to the bulk. Dust under the built in screen protector bugs me but I can't take the case off. I'm afraid it'll break.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsamus View Post
    Just got an Otterbox Defender. Getting used to the bulk. Dust under the built in screen protector bugs me but I can't take the case off. I'm afraid it'll break.

that's why I didn't get an otterbox. I was constantly cleaning it.

after living with the atmosphere for a day I like it a bit more. I might see if I cab paint the inside of the case black

Just cut the screen protector youll love it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah, I'm going to cut the built in screen protector out. It feels like the middle is lifted. It's not completely flat. Makes typing a bit complicated. I might go with no screen protector but I would feel better if I had one. Anyone use Steinheil before? I liked the one I had on my RAZR Maxx.

Yeah, I'm going to cut the built in screen protector out. It feels like the middle is lifted. It's not completely flat. Makes typing a bit complicated. I might go with no screen protector but I would feel better if I had one. Anyone use Steinheil before? I liked the one I had on my RAZR Maxx.

A tip for you don't cut just lift up and done no any marks or sign of being took off

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thanked by:

Cool! Thanks for the tip. Now I just need to figure out how to take it apart without breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by theghetto View Post
    I pre-ordered the Genuine HTC One Double Dip Hard Shell - HC C840 - Black / Grey / Black back on 5/13/2013. Got an email saying they expected arrival of the cases several weeks ago, followed by an email several days later saying there is an unknown arrival date. Been waiting nearly a month for this now:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/att...1&d=1370903513
    Let us know when you get it, I have the original double dip with the red and grey and the orange and red got them both of eBay for about twenty each but this is my favorite I'll pay full for that, anyways this week when my spigen glass t slim comes this week if it don't work with these they get thrown in a drawer I love those screen savers I been waiting for the update so it works and finally does from what all the forums and stuff say

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline638 View Post
    How come there are so many cases available in the US where the phone has not been released yet and I can't get one in the UK where it has?

Oakley Sunglasses

http://ackson.rarsoftware.com/01.jpghttp://ackson.rarsoftware.com/02.jpghttp://ackson.rarsoftware.com/03.jpghttp://ackson.rarsoftware.com/04.jpghttp://ackson.rarsoftware.com/05.jpg
    Ummmm... what? Are you serious?

Posted via Android Central App
    ffejjj and TomsAndroid like this.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    I love my poetic atmosphere but after seeing my friend's Bear Motion slim case I had to get it as well, and it was only 6.99 on Amazon. The grip on it is AMAZING!!! Here is a youtube review of it, it is under a different name, but this is the same case.
    It's the back prone to finger prints/grease-oil? The kind that shows from just handling the phone. I really like this kind of cases.

After a few days with my UAG I can't think of anything negative to say about it. Very happy with it.
    LonestarROB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ajua View Post
    It's the back prone to finger prints/grease-oil? The kind that shows from just handling the phone. I really like this kind of cases.
    Not at all. It doesn't smudge AT ALL. This is my favorite of all of the cases I have. Get it on Amazon for 6.99 under the name Bear Motion. The texture is amazing and adds great grip.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    Not at all. It doesn't smudge AT ALL. This is my favorite of all of the cases I have. Get it on Amazon for 6.99 under the name Bear Motion. The texture is amazing and adds great grip.
    Thanks. I ordered it in grey and the Nillkin hard case in black, both from eBay.

I already have the Incipio Feather in black but it attracts a lot of finger prints on the back. Will post pics of it later.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I just got my Poetic Atmosphere case today. The volume buttons are a bit stiff but that's the only complaint I have about it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I almost bought the Bear Motion from Amazon but my one complaint was the cut out on the top left side where the SIM card goes. I don't plan on popping the SIM card in and out so I felt that cut out was totally unnecessary. I bought the RocketFish case from Best Buy that is almost identical to the Bear Motion but without that useless cut out. It fits tight, has a great feel and still keeps the slim profile of the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bobavader View Post
    I almost bought the Bear Motion from Amazon but my one complaint was the cut out on the top left side where the SIM card goes. I don't plan on popping the SIM card in and out so I felt that cut out was totally unnecessary. I bought the RocketFish case from Best Buy that is almost identical to the Bear Motion but without that useless cut out. It fits tight, has a great feel and still keeps the slim profile of the phone.
    The Bear Motion is one of my 3 cases and i gotta say i just love the texture of it. Nice case for 6$

Have you tried taking it off? I love the Poetic Atmosphere but it's a nightmare to remove.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast