Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree275Likes

Default Re: Cases for the HTC One

I received my Bear Motion slim case today in gray. The texture and quality of this thing is amazing. It's so slim and well built. Check it out on Amazon. 6.99 you can't go wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    I received my Bear Motion slim case today in gray. The texture and quality of this thing is amazing. It's so slim and well built. Check it out on Amazon. 6.99 you can't go wrong.

Have it in grey as well. Second everything you said

Edit if you like that check out the poetic palette case as well. Same fit and style with more of a smooth finish
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Have it in grey as well. Second everything you said

Edit if you like that check out the poetic palette case as well. Same fit and style with more of a smooth finish
    I love my atmosphere case, but this Bear Motion might take the cake for me as my every day carry. It's so sleek and as far as grip goes, it's the best in hand I have experienced thus far.

... and the Bear Motion was so cheap too. I didn't expect much and was totally impressed

Ambassador
    NastyNeil likes this.

... and the Bear Motion was so cheap too. I didn't expect much and was totally impressed

Do you use a screen protector with yours?

I haven't used a protector since I took it off my evo lte. I'll be keeping an eye on it though lol

Ambassador

I haven't used a protector since I took it off my evo lte. I'll be keeping an eye on it though lol

I'm right there with you. I have a small faint scratch on mine in the upper left of screen, but that is all. You can't see it unless you really look for it.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

see it in taoboo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cases for the HTC One-p1000719.jpg  

Last edited by ffejjj; 06-10-2013 at 11:07 PM.
    Ambassador

I have two for mine - rocketfish case which i got while looking for another case. Not bad, minimal protection like the incipio feather line.

HTC double dip hard shell which i have on now. I lie it a lot and will use both until I see something else worthy of replacement.

Combination Devilcase with skin...

I just got my Atmosphere and I'm a little disappointed. I like the construction, but the back is a lot more frosted than you would think, especially when comparing it to some of the pics online. It makes an otherwise beautiful phone look very cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgonzo View Post
    I had the speck clear case but after a few weeks it started turning a bit yellow.. Please let us know if it stays crystal clear after a few weeks. I go naked now with a pouch but would consider this one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Definitely will do. I figure even if it does start to yellow, for $6 or so, I could buy 2-3 of them to keep as backups.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool View Post
    I just got my Atmosphere and I'm a little disappointed. I like the construction, but the back is a lot more frosted than you would think, especially when comparing it to some of the pics online. It makes an otherwise beautiful phone look very cheap.
    Yeah, I have one too. I love the design and the feel but wish it weren't so frosted. If I could take that design and construction and combine it with the crystal clear look of the TPU case I posted above, it would be almost the perfect case imho.

I ended up getting Amazon.com: SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for HTC One (M7) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    and it does not fit the phone properly. Does anyone know if I just got a bad product or if this is a problem with the cases in general? It fits loosely at the top and makes the power button harder to push. It also took me a while to force the case on.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

see it in taoboo before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cases for the HTC One-p1000688s.jpg  

I just got the Poetic Atmosphere and I'm surprised how good the case is. I already have the Otter Commuter, Double Dip and Spigen Ultra Thin Air, the latter of which which IMO has disgraceful build quality. While I agree slightly with your comments about the frosted back, I don't really mind as the overall feel and fit of the case is superb. I also note there are now no IR Blaster issues as Poetic have listened to feedback and created a gap for the power button. The Atmosphere is now my case of choice for my HTC One.... A definite keeper !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I'm curious how this would look on a black One.
    Me too. If it's really clear it should look fine but if it adds any kind of frost I don't think I'll like it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just got an Otterbox Defender. Getting used to the bulk. Dust under the built in screen protector bugs me but I can't take the case off. I'm afraid it'll break.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsamus View Post
    Just got an Otterbox Defender. Getting used to the bulk. Dust under the built in screen protector bugs me but I can't take the case off. I'm afraid it'll break.

that's why I didn't get an otterbox. I was constantly cleaning it.

after living with the atmosphere for a day I like it a bit more. I might see if I cab paint the inside of the case black

Just cut the screen protector youll love it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah, I'm going to cut the built in screen protector out. It feels like the middle is lifted. It's not completely flat. Makes typing a bit complicated. I might go with no screen protector but I would feel better if I had one. Anyone use Steinheil before? I liked the one I had on my RAZR Maxx.

Yeah, I'm going to cut the built in screen protector out. It feels like the middle is lifted. It's not completely flat. Makes typing a bit complicated. I might go with no screen protector but I would feel better if I had one. Anyone use Steinheil before? I liked the one I had on my RAZR Maxx.

A tip for you don't cut just lift up and done no any marks or sign of being took off

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thanked by:

Cool! Thanks for the tip. Now I just need to figure out how to take it apart without breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by theghetto View Post
    I pre-ordered the Genuine HTC One Double Dip Hard Shell - HC C840 - Black / Grey / Black back on 5/13/2013. Got an email saying they expected arrival of the cases several weeks ago, followed by an email several days later saying there is an unknown arrival date. Been waiting nearly a month for this now:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/att...1&d=1370903513
    Let us know when you get it, I have the original double dip with the red and grey and the orange and red got them both of eBay for about twenty each but this is my favorite I'll pay full for that, anyways this week when my spigen glass t slim comes this week if it don't work with these they get thrown in a drawer I love those screen savers I been waiting for the update so it works and finally does from what all the forums and stuff say

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast