Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Highrisedrifter
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A HTC One with SD card support.....

http://m.androidauthority.com/htc-on...unicom-183350/

So if this is right, would you have rather lost the unibody just for SD card support? There's still no removable battery, I think I'm happy with the one I have......thoughts?

Sent from my HTC One

Default Re: A HTC One with SD card support.....

Tough to say, but since I'm going to get the 64gb version I'm not sure what the SD card slot would do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Smith View Post
    HTC One comes with removable cover, dual-SIM, and SD slot

So if this is right, would you have rather lost the unibody just for SD card support? There's still no removable battery, I think I'm happy with the one I have......thoughts?

Sent from my HTC One
    No I don't care about the SD Card slot but I would much rather have an HTC One with a dual sim card slot though.

I wonder if the Chinese HTC One would work perfectly on the European channels..?
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,100 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Smith View Post

Sent from my HTC One
    IF this is right? We wrote about it. It's right. Chinese HTC One variant spotted with microSD slot, dual SIM capabilities | Android Central

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Highrisedrifter View Post
    No I don't care about the SD Card slot but I would much rather have an HTC One with a dual sim card slot though.

I wonder if the Chinese HTC One would work perfectly on the European channels..?
    I'd imagine it would work well, but you would be forgoing LTE. Curiously, the HTC One product detail page in China doesn't list exact specifications. There is a bit of a roundabout way to do it using the product comparison:

HTC

However, while it is slightly different from the Taiwan page (no mention of the 16GB version), it makes no explicit mention of dual-SIM capabilities, and the frequency bands just mention "Europe/Asia", so I wouldn't trust those to match up 100% with the CN versions.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Clashman View Post
    I'd imagine it would work well, but you would be forgoing LTE. Curiously, the HTC One product detail page in China doesn't list exact specifications. There is a bit of a roundabout way to do it using the product comparison:

HTC

However, while it is slightly different from the Taiwan page (no mention of the 16GB version), it makes no explicit mention of dual-SIM capabilities, and the frequency bands just mention "Europe/Asia", so I wouldn't trust those to match up 100% with the CN versions.
    Thanks Clashman.

I live for a high end dual sim smartphone that can be used in Europe and the USA without any complications. The nature of my work means I travel a lot to LA and need a phone I can use both there and here. I currently have to carry two phones whilst out there, which is a pain.
    Russ Smith likes this.