Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By ZacD22
  • 4 Post By americasteam
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts

Default Just curious !! Do you guys think AT&T already have the phone in the warehouse?

Because it just 10 days away to launch.. I think AT&T might have the phone ready to ship.. They just wait to see how many preorder unit they have now..

Default Re: Just curious !! Do you guys think AT&T already have the phone in the warehouse?

No, carriers usually get the phones very close to the release date. Not sure what policies dictate but you'd also think that they'd push the display models to the show floor as soon a in hand.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Default Re: Just curious !! Do you guys think AT&T already have the phone in the warehouse?

Maybe I don't understand why there are no display models in stores so that the AT&T reps can play with it so when I go in there I don't make them look stupid because they don't even know the phone exists
    Thanked by:
    Seggzy, mysidx, bosshaug12 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacD22 View Post
    Maybe I don't understand why there are no display models in stores so that the AT&T reps can play with it so when I go in there I don't make them look stupid because they don't even know the phone exists
    They'll still look stupid.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ZacD22 View Post
    Same thing happened to me saturday haha.
    Not one of them knew of the phone or media link.

What are the odds of them shipping it early? How can i maybe influence them to ship it early?

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bosshaug12 View Post
    Same thing happened to me saturday haha.
    Not one of them knew of the phone or media link.

What are the odds of them shipping it early? How can i maybe influence them to ship it early?
    The phone suppose to ship on the 16th.. If you choose overnight you'll get it on the 17th.
    Current Devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, iPhone 5. Soon HTC One