Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Russ Smith
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is the storage partitioned? or is it full 32/64GB like the One X+?

One thing I couldn't stand with the HTC One X was the partition. A small partition for apps and the larger for media.. it was basically an artificial limit for apps and wasn't necessary. I always was worried about app space and even on multiple occasions got low memory errors.

Now that I'm on the One X+, which has 64GB of full, unpartitioned space, I never worry about installing apps or low memory errors.

Does the HTC One have this same storage scheme? or is it partitioned like the One X?
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Default Re: Is the storage partitioned? or is it full 32/64GB like the One X+?

Quote Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
    One thing I couldn't stand with the HTC One X was the partition. A small partition for apps and the larger for media.. it was basically an artificial limit for apps and wasn't necessary. I always was worried about app space and even on multiple occasions got low memory errors.

Now that I'm on the One X+, which has 64GB of full, unpartitioned space, I never worry about installing apps or low memory errors.

Does the HTC One have this same storage scheme? or is it partitioned like the One X?
    Unpartitioned it seems :o

Sent from my HTC One
    scooter7 likes this.