- 73 Posts
Choice of LTE bands on AT&T?
I noticed the One has four different LTE bands on AT&T. Why so many? They're using the 700 and 1700 bands now, but why the 850 and 1900? I'm sure they'll eventually use those for LTE, but not for at least another two or three years. If they're future proofing it why not give Sprint the 800 and 1900 band? What am I missing?
- 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By velvetelvis in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:11 AM
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
- By Bond32 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:48 PM
- By xhunter187 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:22 AM
- By Lex82 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:03 PM