Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Low ringtone volume?

Any else finding the ringtone volume on the htc a little low? If iam watching a video on youtube for example the sound is quiet crisp/clear and loud but while playing back a ringtone, Its nowhere near as loud as i would expect despite beats audio being turned on! Anyone else notice this or is this just me?

Default Re: Low ringtone volume?

Most reviewers stated that the ring volume was obnoxiously loud.
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Not for me, The sound is impressive enough if iam on youtube/video playback but ringtones are just average, No louder then any previous device i have owned! Whilst some tones are louder then others, None are as loud as described by some reviewers!!

On a side note, is there any good equaliser apps that let you enhance the sound even further without having any affect on battery life?

I don't have a One yet, so I don't know where in the menu to tell you to go. But, it sounds like the ringtone volume is turned down. There is a setting for vol. for ringtones, notifications, etc.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by sclRanger View Post
    I don't have a One yet, so I don't know where in the menu to tell you to go. But, it sounds like the ringtone volume is turned down. There is a setting for vol. for ringtones, notifications, etc.
    I have done that, its up full volume!! Dont get me wrong,I can hear the volume fine, I just wouldnt describe it as loud and its alot louder during video playback!

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I think it depends on the ringtone. If you use a music track, it doesn't seem to have a quiet setting... It's unbelievably loud.

Quote Originally Posted by tim2000s View Post
    I think it depends on the ringtone. If you use a music track, it doesn't seem to have a quiet setting... It's unbelievably loud.
    Is that with the pre-installed music, or music you put on the phone yourself?