Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The final week is among us..

This is the last week we have to wait ladies and gentlemen! Some people may even be receiving it by Wednesday... Who's excited?!

Sent on my dying Evo 3D
    Sent from Jupiter... Yes Jupiter

Default Re: The final week is among us..

I'll be excited when I'm holding it - the One, that is.

Some of us will have to wait till the 23rd. Aperantly HTC will restock their site on the 23rd so here's hoping for the 24th.

Looking forward to it for sure! Here's hoping that Best Buy gets their stock in on time for the Friday launch. I had the first pre-order at my store, so fingers crossed!

I'm spending an extra 50 bucks to upgrade 2 weeks early! Can't wait!:thumbup:

Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!

I'm unbelievably excited. I'm moving from an iPhone 4S with non-functional wifi, and this will be my first Android device. REALLY hoping HTC will ship my DE early.
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

I have a case already and hopefully on Tuesday I will receive an email from AT&T about my preorder shipping..

I am excited too. Looking forward to getting a shipment notice on the 16th.

I have a countdown widget going

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Can't Wait!!.............Yea, can't wait until it's announced that nobody will be getting their One's(silver) until us, once-you-go-black, types can get ours!

I'm eagerly awaiting, but I'm not hopeful Sprint will have it delivered by Friday.
    Hope we hear some news by Wednesday if Sprint sticks to 2-day shipping,

I don't know when my country gets it, , kinda sad and waiting though, no celphone right now so they better hurry up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post
    Rofl, pure epicness.

I still have to convince my parents to let me get my first phone, but I like to have a go on one in a store. I'm in Australia so I'm not sure about dates though.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    I still have to convince my parents to let me get my first phone, but I like to have a go on one in a store. I'm in Australia so I'm not sure about dates though.

Tom
    Tom, a lot of the Vodafone stores have demos in store now. Check them out for a play.

I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon for the second wave of Developer Edition devices from HTC, so hopefully I'll have one on board a FedEx truck after the 23rd.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by yapkuen View Post
    I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon for the second wave of Developer Edition devices from HTC, so hopefully I'll have one on board a FedEx truck after the 23rd.

Well the dev edition is now back in stock on their website!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by DWS44 View Post
    Looking forward to it for sure! Here's hoping that Best Buy gets their stock in on time for the Friday launch. I had the first pre-order at my store, so fingers crossed!
    Yep i pre ordered at Best Buy as well! I have a feeling they will at least get LIMITED stock on Friday, maybe just enough for whatever amount of pre orders they have. I was first pre order at my store as well, So heres to us and gettin our phone on friday!
    djmac182 likes this.

Global Posts
    807 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Quote Originally Posted by yapkuen View Post

Same here. I miss my chance to order earlier, so hopefully my funds from selling my iPhone clear by tomorrow so I can order an unlocked one and get it by at least the 24th. I'd hate to wait longer than I already have.
    So many phones, so little time.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Let us know when you start recievng your phones! Really excited for Friday and on Saturday I will be heading to a trampoline park here in AZ and will take a bunch of zoes of double backflips and build up some sequence shots and upload them here!

Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Me too!! 3 days, 20 hours, & counting.

Yes, I am EXTREMELY happy. This is going to be a long week. Checked status order last night. Now there is a change of wording from on or around 4/19 to - on or after 4/19. If I don't have it by Friday, what was the purpose of pre-ordering it? Very tempted to wait till Sat, then going in store to get it and cancelling online order. This waiting is absolutely driving me nuts!!! I don't do waiting very well. Just ask my hubby.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Quote Originally Posted by Xsie View Post

Yes, I am EXTREMELY happy. This is going to be a long week. Checked status order last night. Now there is a change of wording from on or around 4/19 to - on or after 4/19. If I don't have it by Friday, what was the purpose of pre-ordering it? Very tempted to wait till Sat, then going in store to get it and cancelling online order. This waiting is absolutely driving me nuts!!! I don't do waiting very well. Just ask my hubby.
    Waiting is not my strong suit either! Especially considering at first we were looking at a March 22nd launch for this phone (rumored at least) and then we had to wait another month!
    Xsie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsie View Post

I wish I could just go in a store and get one. Since I am on t-mobile, I have to order the dev and unlocked for now. Unless t-mobile surprises us this week and then I'd cancel as well.
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post
    I wish I could just go in a store and get one. Since I am on t-mobile, I have to order the dev and unlocked for now. Unless t-mobile surprises us this week and then I'd cancel as well.
    Another thread in here confirmed a release date of the 24th for tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by ksavaiano View Post
    Another thread in here confirmed a release date of the 24th for tmobile
    Yes it seems that the 24th is the release date from what I've seen and heard
    ksavaiano likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast