HTC One Camera Pictures: Show us what you got :D

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
As the title implies.. Post all your camera pictures here. Be creative and show off those camera features on your outdoor lives, family and friends...

Remember lets keep things " clean ".

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyG

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC One Camera Pictures : Show us what you got :D

RtZvWqf.jpg

First picture I took just to see the low light performance. Full auto, didn't even focus. My friends are using a Galaxy Note II and a LG Optimus. They were green with envy hahaha.

Edit: This photo was taken around 6:30pm to 7pm. Really dark by then but this photo looks awesome.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

All the dogs!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366318761581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366318761581.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,191
  • uploadfromtaptalk1366318791280.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366318791280.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 1,109

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Don't really have any works of art to show yet. I did do some comparison shots with my Samsung Infuse (8mp) and the One was clearly better. In fact the pics pulled from a Zoe were clearly better, and they seem to default to automatic settings.

Still a lot to learn about getting the best shots. I do find the software to adjust settings is kind of clumsy though.

go3go

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

Some night photos on night shot (like 12am, so this is fully dark). They show way more than I could see standing out there.
IMAG0057_zpsb8dcdcad.jpg

IMAG0056_zps5e766d14.jpg

Here's one at like 7pm with slightly more light. It was still fairly dark when taken though. Almost seems like I should have taken night shot off for this one.
IMAG0053_zpsea46e643.jpg

Last edited:

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

These are so much better than my galaxy nexus, I really hope this phone comes to Verizon. The s4 looks like it's not gonna live up to expectations on the camera front

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

These are so much better than my galaxy nexus, I really hope this phone comes to Verizon. The s4 looks like it's not gonna live up to expectations on the camera front

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm in the same boat you are: Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. Join me in dumping them for the HTC One on T-Mobile, and together we will fight carrier tyranny across time and space.

On topic: WOW at those late night photos. I'm never big on cameras in phones, but that is astounding.

LukeJM93

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

IMO theres little point in comparing the differences between cameras on phones these days. They are all great for what 99% of people want them for. If you REALLY need to go out and take fantastic photos you'd be using your camera, not your phone. Smartphones now are taking beautiful photos and the HTC One is no exception. I'm very much liking the look of this Zoe feature

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

It's hard to see from the angle, are those Belgian Malinois?

Everyone asks that lol. The one in front is full pit the one in back is full mutt but happens to look purebred.

Last edited:

maerlim

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site

I got creative with the negative filter and something I had nearby on my desk at work.

552782_638009652881990_1940918716_n.jpg

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site

Could someone post a picture of a action sequence shot. I am really curious to see how these turn out with this phone.

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

IMO theres little point in comparing the differences between cameras on phones these days. They are all great for what 99% of people want them for. If you REALLY need to go out and take fantastic photos you'd be using your camera, not your phone. Smartphones now are taking beautiful photos and the HTC One is no exception. I'm very much liking the look of this Zoe feature

Couldn't agree more. That's why I appreciate the low light capability since that's the area of "popular use" where the One stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Awake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site

Everyone asks that lol. The one in front is full pit the one in back is full mutt but happens to look purebred.

Okay, I forgot about the Zoe feature, the top picture is one dog not three.