Black at Walmart?

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Unless I am just completely missing it I don't even see a HTC One (M7) on the website. I see a few different variants of last years One line of phones but not the M7.

x_david_x

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I've seen so many posts with weird information about the black version of this and having done an exhaustive search myself decided to join this forum just to reply to this post.

I called probably about 25 at&t stores this morning. None have black, none have any idea when black will arrive.
Walmart has black listed and before ordering, I thought I would call and confirm. When I called they said it is available (not a pre-order) and should ship out today. I placed the order and at the end, she said she was calling to verify that it will ship today. After being on hold for about 30 minutes (she did come back to let me know shes still working on it periodically) I was told they don't have them at the moment, but it is expected to ship out by tomorrow. I'll get an email when/if it ships and I will update this if so. If nothing by monday, I will cancel the order and you can assume this is not the quickest way to get the black one.

xsouldriverx

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I've seen so many posts with weird information about the black version of this and having done an exhaustive search myself decided to join this forum just to reply to this post.

I called probably about 25 at&t stores this morning. None have black, none have any idea when black will arrive.
Walmart has black listed and before ordering, I thought I would call and confirm. When I called they said it is available (not a pre-order) and should ship out today. I placed the order and at the end, she said she was calling to verify that it will ship today. After being on hold for about 30 minutes (she did come back to let me know shes still working on it periodically) I was told they don't have them at the moment, but it is expected to ship out by tomorrow. I'll get an email when/if it ships and I will update this if so. If nothing by monday, I will cancel the order and you can assume this is not the quickest way to get the black one.

Do report back when you can.

Nscali

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Got this from Walmart Wireless today... Guess im jumping ship to the S4 :-(
~~

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

Unfortunately, the supply is currently on hold for HTC One Stealth Black from manufacturer's end. I regret to say that we do not have any update yet regarding the date of availability of this phone; however we are expecting to receive our new stock for HTC One Glacial Silver early next week. If you want to change the phone then please come for a chat session for assistance.

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have always said I will test drive one but thanks for playing.

You have to test drive a black one? The silver one won't tell you everything you need to know? You're a troll and always looking to set off pressure cookers in crowded discussion boards. Sit tight. The Feds are on their way.

Guess im jumping ship to the S4.

So the color black is more important than having a superior device? O...kay. Enjoy 12-24 months of playing with less.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You have to test drive a black one? The silver one won't tell you everything you need to know? You're a troll and always looking to set off pressure cookers in crowded discussion boards. Sit tight. The Feds are on their way.

So the color black is more important than having a superior device? O...kay. Enjoy 12-24 months of playing with less.

+1 for the profile name. Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

x_david_x

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Saturday the status was updated from expected ship date 4/19 to awaiting inventory. It has not changed from that and the site itself now has the black version listed as 'pre-order'.
Sorry guys, but I think this was a trick... I am cancelling my order. I've not bought anything from wal-mart in probably 15 years... and will not be doing so for the next 15 it seems.
I don't mind if they can only take pre-orders, but this whole thing felt deceitful.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Says the person with 17 posts to his/her name.