Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One for T-mobile available now?

Just got this email. Doesn't specify preorders on the site. Anyone trying?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One for T-mobile available now?-tmo-htc-one.png  
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

Default Re: HTC One for T-mobile available now?

Was tempted to try, but the site doesn't give the option to order without a rate plan (wanted to use it with the $30/mo prepaid plan).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sold out.. I'll never pre-order a phone again. lesson learned. Iv decided on the s4. I need a phone. Not a jerk around from HTC

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I got that email also and tried to buy it but, when I logged into my account it said it was out of stock. I also called tmobile and the rep said it showed out of stock on his end also.

It seems like they will let you get it if your a new customer. The rep said I should try the stor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Do you guys think it's showing out of stock because they really won't sell it until next week? They did say earlier this week 24th was the release day so I'm surprised about this email. Just guessing the technically don't have any stock so they don't want to give you false hope like..... nevermind.

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
    Topgonzo likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by yapkuen View Post
    Was tempted to try, but the site doesn't give the option to order without a rate plan (wanted to use it with the $30/mo prepaid plan).

If you already have a prepaid account, try logging in first and shopping from there. If not, yeah you'll just need to buy the phone first at full price when you can then sign up for prepaid with the SIM that will come with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post
    If you already have a prepaid account, try logging in first and shopping from there. If not, yeah you'll just need to buy the phone first at full price when you can then sign up for prepaid with the SIM that will come with the phone.
    Don't have a prepaid account yet, unfortunately - just the SIM I was planning to use with the Developer model I ordered from LetsTalk. It's not even just buying it first and signing up when the phone arrives, it's that they force you to also sign up for one month of their Uncarrier plan ($50 at minimum) in order to buy on the web. There's no option to just buy the phone and sign up later.

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I was finally able to order the tmobile version. The estimated delivery is 4/29. I wouldn't let me do 1-2 day shipping only 5-7 days. I'm wondering if I will be able to get the free car kit.

Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    I was finally able to order the tmobile version. The estimated delivery is 4/29. I wouldn't let me do 1-2 day shipping only 5-7 days. I'm wondering if I will be able to get the free car kit.

An hour ago it let me order for Saturday shipping....

I should mention I am a new customer

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

I'm on the $30 plan and the One doesn't even show up on the list of phones I can choose from (even after going through the One page and clicking the "already a customer" link). This is lame.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Don't have a prepaid account yet, unfortunately - just the SIM I was planning to use with the Developer model I ordered from LetsTalk. It's not even just buying it first and signing up when the phone arrives, it's that they force you to also sign up for one month of their Uncarrier plan ($50 at minimum) in order to buy on the web. There's no option to just buy the phone and sign up later.

Oh ok. You can activate an account with that SIM you already have, not load any money and buy your phone on the 24th. Buying from a store seems like the best option. Check your local stores to see if they are expecting to get any next week.

OK, I just ordered one as an upgrade and cancelled by dev order.

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Quote Originally Posted by rydubois View Post
    An hour ago it let me order for Saturday shipping....

I should mention I am a new customer
    That could be it. I also ordered it from my IPad and may have made a mistake. I was so excited, I was just trying to get it ordered.

qnet, also wanted to let you know, after everything seemed to go through it did hit me with some error at the end of the transaction, but I had already "signed" for the EIP and such. My order shows pending when I check status and I have already been charged. If they are charging me, they better get my phone to me tomorrow...lol

qnet, also wanted to let you know, after everything seemed to go through it did hit me with some error at the end of the transaction, but I had already "signed" for the EIP and such. My order shows pending when I check status and I have already been charged. If they are charging me, they better get my phone to me tomorrow...lol
    LOL I was just about to ask if you were able to confirm that you'll actually get it on Saturday. It's giving me the option to order with Saturday delivery as well if I order as a new customer and acquiesce to one of their new monthly plans. It's tempting if I'll actually get the phone tomorrow. If I won't, I'd much rather just try to pick one up in store next week.

Here's what I just posted in another thread here....

So I called Tmo about the error I saw when ordering. Now they're telling me their system will not process any One orders and my order is/will be cancelled. Needless to say I am not happy, since I already have a charge(hold WTFever) on my bank account and have "signed" my EIP and received a confirmation email about that. If this screws my current phone with Sprint up I will end up choking someone....

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

My order has went pretty smooth. I got an email from tmo stating it procesed. I'm just waiting on when it will ship and I have no clue when that will be.

I usually have had good experiences with tmobile. I've had standard shipping in the past and ended up getting some things earlier.

I really wanted the 64gb dev phone but at least I know for sure I'll be getting the full hspa+ 42 and lte on this phone.

I ordered 2 for both my lines. Everything went smooth and I was able to pick overnight shipping.
    United States Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by turb0wned View Post
    I ordered 2 for both my lines. Everything went smooth and I was able to pick overnight shipping.
    So, do you think you'll have it Monday? I'm so mad at myself. I picked express instead of overnight. Why?! (because my cheap side wanted to save 10 bucks) Wonder if I can change it...

Update: No, they couldn't change it. I'll be kicking myself for those couple extra days.
    Last edited by kingofrain; 04-19-2013 at 03:21 PM.

There are two of us where I work wanting the Tmobile HTC One. I called the local store about 11:00 and was told May and camera availability stuff and just gave up getting any info. The other guy called just now (3:00 PM)and they said be there Wednesday morning to get the phone.

I placed my order early in the morning and when I checked it an hour ago it had been canceled .. had to redo the whole thing but this time I was able to get Saturday shippingso hopefully get it tomorrow if not at latest mMonday!!

Just talked to an HTC CS Rep who claimed that the phones are not expected to ship until 4/24. Given that I'm going to be in Midtown NYC that day, where there are 4 or 5 T-Mobile stores within walking distance of my hotel (as opposed to 1 store within driving distance of my apartment back home), I'm just going to take my chances on the ground on 4/24.

Just talked to an HTC CS Rep who claimed that the phones are not expected to ship until 4/24. Given that I'm going to be in Midtown NYC that day, where there are 4 or 5 T-Mobile stores within walking distance of my hotel (as opposed to 1 store within driving distance of my apartment back home), I'm just going to take my chances on the ground on 4/24.
    They don't know anything... We will wait and see.

Make sure all of you that got the EIP email go in and open the PDF file and click where it says CLICK TO VERIFY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingofrain View Post
    So, do you think you'll have it Monday? I'm so mad at myself. I picked express instead of overnight. Why?! (because my cheap side wanted to save 10 bucks) Wonder if I can change it...

Update: No, they couldn't change it. I'll be kicking myself for those couple extra days.
    I don't know to be honest. If I don't get it monday or tuesday im going to ask for a refund for my shipping.
    United States Air Force

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Anyone know if this is hitting third-party retailers on the 24th? The T-Mo announcement only says "select retail channels." I want to get it in time for the $100 trade in but want to use a regular upgrade and keep my current family plan.

Quote Originally Posted by KnepCat View Post
    Anyone know if this is hitting third-party retailers on the 24th? The T-Mo announcement only says "select retail channels." I want to get it in time for the $100 trade in but want to use a regular upgrade and keep my current family plan.
    As TmoNews was reporting it, the 4/24 retail drop is for only 300 retail T-Mobile stores (out of about 3,000+ stores nationwide). Also, the original HTC $100 credit emails said you had to buy by 4/26, but the updated one I received today said to purchase by 4/30.

Can you log into the Tmobile website and choose to upgrade a line? It was working earlier for me when I tried that today, which is how I am upgrading. I was able to keep my Even More Talk family plan, which no longer exists.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast