How do I set chrome as my default browser?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
When you go to open a link, you should see a popup that will ask which browser you want to use and then you can select just once or always. Select always.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
To go along with the above, anytime you have 2 programs that support a specific file type or function, you are presented of which one to use for the action going forward. Once you do that it is now your default. Now what happens if you want to use the other app now? You'll have to go to setting>apps>the app you set as the default before>reset default settings. Now you'll be presented with the same scenario from the beginning and you have the opportunity to select a new default.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! So how can I move the icons on the very bottom row of the home screen?

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

abarzua21

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
To move icons you hold and drag it to where ever you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nyctalinth

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
You have to be in the apps menu first - then you can drag the items off without replicating. You can then drag other apps from the apps menu into the menu bar.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys! So how can I move the icons on the very bottom row of the home screen?

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Open the app drawer and then you can drag icons from there. This seems to only be Sense specific because other Androids you just drag and drop form the homescreens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87