Visit site
ydejenar.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
'power toggles' will add toggles to the notification centre

sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

I am dense , but what do you mean by power toggles . What are they . Where do you find them , how do you use this . I want the HTC One when it comes to Verizon , but don't understand your terminology or even how to get the Widget for WIFI and Blue Tooth on my screen.

howlie3107

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, not sure if I'm being an ***** but I can't see how to upload my home screen pic? I click on the pic icon but it says to put in url or if I go advance and then try and attach it then won't seem to let me get to my gallery to add a pic? Any help?

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, not sure if I'm being an ***** but I can't see how to upload my home screen pic? I click on the pic icon but it says to put in url or if I go advance and then try and attach it then won't seem to let me get to my gallery to add a pic? Any help?
You have to host your image somewhere and then post the URL.

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

You have to host your image somewhere and then post the URL.

Use Tapatalk Beta 4 or Android Central Forum App with a display pic similar as below....1373940832937.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad