- 04-20-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 04-20-2013, 05:58 PM #4
- 04-20-2013, 07:06 PM #6
- 25 Posts
Re: Sim tray sticking out
Mine is sticking out.
I think I'll exchange, mainly because I my screen isn't flush and is annoying when swiping notifications.
If others are saying that their phones are all flush then I definitely will. I mean I figure a phone like this there will be something not perfectly flush on the phone, but if there are "perfect" ones out there, I figured I paid the same amount I should get a perfect one.
Also, my phone says it has 1.5gGB under running apps in settings. Is this normal?
- 04-20-2013, 07:21 PM #7
- By vdefender in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 44Last Post: 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM
- By oper8or in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
- By simon1419 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:32 PM
- By trebores in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
- By Rush Lindsay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:10 AM