Anyone having delayed data notifications?

cyanogen123

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
On my old phone when I got a whatsapp message it would always show up right away. On my HTC one if I have been using the phone recently the messages come in right away but if my phone has been off for about 10 minutes I notice that the messages are quite delayed and sometimes I don't get them until 10-20 minutes after the whatsapp timestamp. I also can't seem to get push email to work at all. Is anyone else having problems with this?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
On my old phone when I got a whatsapp message it would always show up right away. On my HTC one if I have been using the phone recently the messages come in right away but if my phone has been off for about 10 minutes I notice that the messages are quite delayed and sometimes I don't get them until 10-20 minutes after the whatsapp timestamp. I also can't seem to get push email to work at all. Is anyone else having problems with this?

How did you set up your email?

cyanogen123

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
In case anyone else was having this problem I figured out it was because I had the battery sleep mode setting "turn off data connection after long periods of inactivity" set to on.

adnamagoh

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I've the same problem with the delayed notifications but the thing is, my power sleep mode for data connection is alrdy turn off but i'm still facing the same problem. It's so frustrating..