- 196 Posts
Ok let me know if I am smoking something, but I remember HTC announcing a kids mode that came stock with the One. However, I cannot find anywhere on the phone how to activate it. Is there such a thing? I know there are apps for a kids mode to download, but I thought the One came preloaded with their own.
- 04-22-2013, 03:37 PM #2
- 04-22-2013, 03:57 PM #3
- 04-22-2013, 04:10 PM #4
Re: Kid Mode
I think it depends on how you get the device activated. If it was done in the store by a Sprint Rep they don't activate the device the same as if you were to call them and they send the activations to your device. My wife phone got activated by a rep at the store and her device does not have some things pre-loaded on it like mine. Difference was I did over the air with Sprint on the phone sent the latest updates and firmware plus loaded the "Parent Dashboard" and "Kid Mode".
- 06-05-2013, 11:57 PM #5
- 07-01-2013, 03:51 PM #6
- By jburke82 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:46 PM
- By OP4Prez in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:52 PM
- By callmebob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:06 PM
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:34 PM