Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kid Mode

Ok let me know if I am smoking something, but I remember HTC announcing a kids mode that came stock with the One. However, I cannot find anywhere on the phone how to activate it. Is there such a thing? I know there are apps for a kids mode to download, but I thought the One came preloaded with their own.

Default Re: Kid Mode

Quote Originally Posted by livetoride4666 View Post
    Ok let me know if I am smoking something, but I remember HTC announcing a kids mode that came stock with the One. However, I cannot find anywhere on the phone how to activate it. Is there such a thing? I know there are apps for a kids mode to download, but I thought the One came preloaded with their own.
    Supposed to be in Getting Started, swipe left.

I think it depends on how you get the device activated. If it was done in the store by a Sprint Rep they don't activate the device the same as if you were to call them and they send the activations to your device. My wife phone got activated by a rep at the store and her device does not have some things pre-loaded on it like mine. Difference was I did over the air with Sprint on the phone sent the latest updates and firmware plus loaded the "Parent Dashboard" and "Kid Mode".

You should be able to access it by holding down the power button. (alongside airplane mode)

You can also download it from the Google Play store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kidmode&hl=en

Cheers,
    Dave

ps. I work for Zoodles, glad you like it!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I am looking for this for my HTC One as well....I can't find a "Kid Mode" app in my app list and the link above does not seem to work...help!