Go SMS - Change System Ringtone
Is it just me or can anyone actually change the 'system ringtone'?? I can select it, but the list of ringtones does not pop up When I go to the sound settings, I have no problem seeing different ringtones - so it can't be that there are none.
Quite annoying that I have a choice between Silent, Default, Current, and Music. I typically prefer a system ringtone.
I'm not sure if this is Go SMS only as I haven't another SMS program loaded (except default which allows selection of a system ringtone without issue)
- 04-23-2013, 03:52 PM #2
Re: Go SMS - Change System Ringtone
Open GoSMS>Settings>Notification settings>Default Notification Settings>Select Ringtone (Ringtone & Vibration Settings)>System Ringtone>Will bring up your ringtones in your "notifications" folder where you choose a ringtone and save.
You can also configure individual ringtones in Settings>Individual Settings>And here you can configure ringtones for certain contacts.
- 04-23-2013, 06:16 PM #4
- 04-24-2013, 04:33 PM #6
- 04-24-2013, 04:39 PM #7
- 04-24-2013, 05:44 PM #8
- 04-24-2013, 05:48 PM #9
- 04-24-2013, 05:55 PM #10
- 04-24-2013, 07:38 PM #11
- 04-24-2013, 07:39 PM #12
- 04-24-2013, 07:57 PM #13
- 04-28-2013, 03:40 AM #14
- 06-27-2013, 05:21 PM #15
- 05-24-2014, 11:54 PM #16
- By chopper5273 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:18 PM
- By chopper5273 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:52 PM
- By duffeymt in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-26-2011, 10:55 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:48 AM
- By cjohnson481 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:33 PM