FM Radio Static
My FM radio has terrible static. With the included headphones it's horrible. The headphones and other audio is fine. It's the FM radio that'skilling me. The port doesn't look like it was cut clean. Can anybody else report the quality of their Fm reception? I'm in Atlanta and even the powerful stations are full of static. If I'm alone here I'll be returning my One to Best Buy tomorrow.
- 04-23-2013, 06:49 PM #2
Re: FM Radio Static
I refuse to believe I need to hold the cord in a special way to get rid of static like a 1970s tv set. Does anybody have perfect sound with just plugging in the headset dropping the phone in your pocket and going about your day? Looking forward to more replies.
Update with my better heavier gauged headphones there is no static at all. They are still earbuds but not ideal for running. Why would the buds that htc included cause so much static?
Last edited by bigtnew; 04-23-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Update
- 05-01-2013, 12:26 AM #5
- 05-09-2013, 01:35 PM #6
- 05-19-2013, 01:47 PM #7
- By cesjr02 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:24 PM
- By sklemp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
- By seasideclub in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
- By ZipKicker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
- By BrianDigital in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 04:58 PM