Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post How to Recover Photo on HTC Android phone?

Hi There,

I accidently deleted all the pictures I had on my HTC phone when I was in the settings clearing up and force stopping applications. Can anyone please help or advise me on how to recover the pictures I have lost?

The thing that makes me think they are still located on the phone is because I have contacts that use the pictures for their profile pictures and they still appear.

Many thanks, Gordon

Keep reading the following tutorial, then no matter what files you lost or deleted on your HTC android phone, I have good method to help you recover photos/pictures on HTC with ease.

First of all, you need to know that the data that you deleted were still stored on your device, they are just hidden for you, so that you need to take 3rd party software to get photo back perfectly. Here we are going to walk through the full tutorial on how to recover photo for HTC android phone. Its simple enough operation.

Step one. Download and install uMacsoft Data Recovery on Mac machine.
    Step two. Launching program and connect HTC to Mac, then click the image of HTC, recovery software has the ability to scan HTC device for lost files automatically. This is robot process, so you dont need to sit in the front of computer, just go to catch a cup of tea.
    Step three. A few minutes later, your lost photos or other files could be scanned and listed on the software, you are allowed to check them to preview in advance, and choose which files you want to recovery by hitting Recovery button.

For details check recover data mac page.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: How to Recover Photo on HTC Android phone?

You can easily recover your lost and files photos with the help of HTC Video Recovery Software which have capabilty to recover photos and videos of different formats easily by using powerful mechanism and algorithms. You does not need to be technical to use its scanning process because it provides easy to use interface. It is compatible with different versions of Windows as well as Mac operating system. So don't make any delay and download the software now.

Read More Information:-

Recover 3GP Files From HTC Mobile After Memory Card Parameter Error | MOV Recovery

Actually, your photos are stored on the memory card of your HTC Android phone. And there are some memory card recovery software available to undeleted photos from memory card. You may try HTC Data Recovery! I used it and it worked!
    Last edited by richardtommy; 05-08-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Which program is for Windows mashine (not for Mac)?