1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Back to top of BlinkFeed/directional cursor moves

OK, is that a confusing enough couplet in the title?:-) Anyone care to save me a prowl through the online user manual for a couple things?
    1) I love BlinkFeed! But after I scrolled waaaay down, reading things - there's no one-button way to get back to the ... oh wait, tap the home button and it goes back to the top! OK, one problem solved.
    2) I'm a klutzy fat-fingered old-fogey typist on these. I don't see in the keyboard the up-down-right-left arrow keys that I used to use to navigate around what I typed, to add a missing word or letter or something. Am I missing something?
    Thanks all!
    "All I ever needed, was the One..." --Elton John

Default Re: Back to top of BlinkFeed/directional cursor moves

1) I love BlinkFeed! But after I scrolled waaaay down, reading things - there's no one-button way to get back to the ... oh wait, tap the home button and it goes back to the top! OK, one problem solved.
    Actually, regarding point #1... I changed my home panel to a custom one. Now, clicking the Home button jumps to that custom home panel, instead of jumping to the top of BlinkFeed. And when I swipe back to BlinkFeed, I'm stuck in the same position, way down the feed I had just left. So the problem still exists, without a clear resolution in my situation. Anybody have any thoughts how to fix this?

If you touch the top of the screen where the date is it will take you all the way to the top. It also works in the app tray and a few other stock apps.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    oddlou 

Quote Originally Posted by danielxenish View Post
    If you touch the top of the screen where the date is it will take you all the way to the top. It also works in the app tray and a few other stock apps.
    Cool, thanks!

You can also tap the notification bar to get back to the top, and that works whether your blinkfeed page is the default home or not.