- 24 Posts
HTC ONE warranty
hi i want to ask maybe a stupid question, but i need to ask, I purchase the NEW HTC ONE dev. edition 64gb and has some minor issue like the plastic edge and build quality, do i have the warranty for a year to send it back to HTC and get fixed or get exchanged? because i'm out of US now, so i want to know if i must send it back now or i can wait 4 or 5 month when i go back to US?
thanks in advanced!
- 04-24-2013, 02:04 PM #2
- 04-24-2013, 02:07 PM #3
- 53 Posts
Re: HTC ONE warranty
Read the back of the packing list inside the box it was shipped in for Let's Talk return policies. Sounds like you can return it for any reason within 30 days. After that, it says you have to deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues. They also say they have a program to send you a replacement before you send back the defective one.
In short, don't delay, the sooner it's returned the better.
- 06-03-2013, 11:45 AM #4
- By brandenlee in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM
- By IFranKiiE CoVzZ in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2012, 01:37 PM
- By zionixi in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 10-09-2011, 11:07 AM
- By DylanT-3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:00 PM
- By Simer03 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2010, 04:28 PM