Exchange Active sync issue on wifi only
I'm having a problem with Exchange active sync account using HTC mail app. When the screen goes dark, the mail app doesnt get any new email. I tested this on 3G and it works. I set the wifi options to keep wifi on during sleep always.
- 04-24-2013, 01:32 PM #2
Re: Exchange Active sync issue on wifi only
Are you using an open WiFi network (one that doesn't have WPA type security enabled)? I have problems with my corporate EAS email on open networks, and assume it's a security configuration enforce by policy.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 08-29-2013, 04:28 AM #5
- By pearlmikejam in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:56 AM
- By AuTigerinBham in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 01:17 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:22 AM
- By blacknchrome in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:54 PM
- By djorijun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:20 PM