- 04-24-2013, 02:32 PM #2
- 5,175 Posts
Re: Exchange Active sync issue on wifi only
Are you using an open WiFi network (one that doesn't have WPA type security enabled)? I have problems with my corporate EAS email on open networks, and assume it's a security configuration enforce by policy.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 08-29-2013, 05:28 AM #5
- By pearlmikejam in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:56 PM
- By AuTigerinBham in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:17 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM
- By blacknchrome in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2010, 01:54 PM
- By djorijun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:20 PM