Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Exchange Active sync issue on wifi only

I'm having a problem with Exchange active sync account using HTC mail app. When the screen goes dark, the mail app doesnt get any new email. I tested this on 3G and it works. I set the wifi options to keep wifi on during sleep always.

Default Re: Exchange Active sync issue on wifi only

Are you using an open WiFi network (one that doesn't have WPA type security enabled)? I have problems with my corporate EAS email on open networks, and assume it's a security configuration enforce by policy.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Its on one of my corporate wifi networks. Basically a guest network. I'll try it at home later to see if the same thing happens.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Works fine on my home wifi network. So I'm probably connecting to the wrong wifi network at work or its an EAS issue while on that work network.

Hi,

I had the same problem.

Got it solved by resetting the APN settings.

Simply, I deleted the current APN settings and retrieved the operator default configuration. It worked with me.

Hope it helps.
    Thanks,