HTC One: Great speakers, not nearly loud enough

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I've seen people, here on the forum, complain about how loud the speakers are before, and here you are complaining about how low it is :p

Have you tried turning off Beats Audio or whatever that setting is?

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I actually find video playback pretty loud or at least satisfactory anyway but when it comes to my phone ringing, ive not been overly impressed, the ringtones do not sound any louder then my previous phone!!

soogriff

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've seen people, here on the forum, complain about how loud the speakers are before, and here you are complaining about how low it is :p

Have you tried turning off Beats Audio or whatever that setting is?

Agreed, I have beats audio turned on and when this is cranked up full blast, I think the volume is way too loud.

Scottyl41

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the speakers.. A lot of the sound quality has to do with the clarity of the mp3 your playing. If u go on zedge to get a few ring tones a lot of them are low quality and wont sound loud. I find the speakers to be fantastic.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Regarding the speakers.. A lot of the sound quality has to do with the clarity of the mp3 your playing. If u go on zedge to get a few ring tones a lot of them are low quality and wont sound loud. I find the speakers to be fantastic.

The speakers are good, dont get me wrong but iam not sure i would describe them as fantastic!! I havent done a side by side comparison with my old phone cause i no longer have it but if they were that much better i should notice it without a comparison, Video playback IS good, but ringtones dont sound great, just average as on most phones

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I actually find video playback pretty loud or at least satisfactory anyway but when it comes to my phone ringing, ive not been overly impressed, the ringtones do not sound any louder then my previous phone!!

It depends which ringtone, some are so loud that it hurts my ears yet some notifications aren't loud enough.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if its just my phone because the vibration feedback when pressing the home/return buttons is very low and can be barely felt (although its fine vibrating to a tone) The lock screen sounds are also very low and can only be barely heard if the volume is up fully

John Connor2

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree wit the OP the speakers are good but there's gotta be a hack to make them louder cuz during the call ,,it's not that loud,,its loud but i can assure you that the hack is louder on galaxy note 2 ,,theres gotta be a way to make it a bit louder. like mind blowing louder i meant.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea why anyone would want them lower. I play games on the lowest setting and its still too loud in quiet settings. If you need more volume you need earbuds or an external speaker.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I agree normal sounds are extremely loud and clear. In call audio is good but not great actually happy they refuse the speaker volume during calls I'm not in the mood to make my hearing worse than it is

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This guy is just trolling you guys. 1st post is this (he registered yesterday) on the forums and he hasn't returned back? Yeah..

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
LOL, you are complaining about the speakers not getting loud enough when I am having difficulties to set it to the right level.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

johnny--2k

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I feel like they are not loud enough when on a call and using speaker phone. Also, I have noticed the issue of the bottom one being louder than the top one, especially noticeable when Beats is turned OFF. Video playback in youtube and music is still not "loud" but it is high quality....I think they could go louder by just a bit and it would be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995