Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Default HTC One: Great speakers, not nearly loud enough

Cmon guys I know these speakers can go louder. Anyone come up with a solution yet.

Default Re: HTC One: Great speakers, not nearly loud enough

I've seen people, here on the forum, complain about how loud the speakers are before, and here you are complaining about how low it is :P

Have you tried turning off Beats Audio or whatever that setting is?

I actually find video playback pretty loud or at least satisfactory anyway but when it comes to my phone ringing, ive not been overly impressed, the ringtones do not sound any louder then my previous phone!!

Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by EverNap View Post
    I've seen people, here on the forum, complain about how loud the speakers are before, and here you are complaining about how low it is :P

Have you tried turning off Beats Audio or whatever that setting is?

Agreed, I have beats audio turned on and when this is cranked up full blast, I think the volume is way too loud.
    coronaboy10 and Topgonzo like this.

Regarding the speakers.. A lot of the sound quality has to do with the clarity of the mp3 your playing. If u go on zedge to get a few ring tones a lot of them are low quality and wont sound loud. I find the speakers to be fantastic.
    vickyso4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dan-o View Post
    Cmon guys I know these speakers can go louder. Anyone come up with a solution yet.
    Seriously?
    Thanked by 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyl41 View Post
    Regarding the speakers.. A lot of the sound quality has to do with the clarity of the mp3 your playing. If u go on zedge to get a few ring tones a lot of them are low quality and wont sound loud. I find the speakers to be fantastic.
    The speakers are good, dont get me wrong but iam not sure i would describe them as fantastic!! I havent done a side by side comparison with my old phone cause i no longer have it but if they were that much better i should notice it without a comparison, Video playback IS good, but ringtones dont sound great, just average as on most phones

Quote Originally Posted by Blaalad12 View Post
    I actually find video playback pretty loud or at least satisfactory anyway but when it comes to my phone ringing, ive not been overly impressed, the ringtones do not sound any louder then my previous phone!!
    It depends which ringtone, some are so loud that it hurts my ears yet some notifications aren't loud enough.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

I wonder if its just my phone because the vibration feedback when pressing the home/return buttons is very low and can be barely felt (although its fine vibrating to a tone) The lock screen sounds are also very low and can only be barely heard if the volume is up fully

Troll much?

Sent from my HTC One

Quote Originally Posted by dan-o View Post
    Go get hearing aids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    balansboy, jrb363 and vickyso4 like this.

OP was paid by Samsung to post on here!
    United States Air Force
    Thanked by:
    jrb363 

I have to agree wit the OP the speakers are good but there's gotta be a hack to make them louder cuz during the call ,,it's not that loud,,its loud but i can assure you that the hack is louder on galaxy note 2 ,,theres gotta be a way to make it a bit louder. like mind blowing louder i meant.

I have no idea why anyone would want them lower. I play games on the lowest setting and its still too loud in quiet settings. If you need more volume you need earbuds or an external speaker.
    balansboy likes this.
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,728 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

I agree normal sounds are extremely loud and clear. In call audio is good but not great actually happy they refuse the speaker volume during calls I'm not in the mood to make my hearing worse than it is
    Loving this Oneplus one!!

This guy is just trolling you guys. 1st post is this (he registered yesterday) on the forums and he hasn't returned back? Yeah..

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    karmamule and vickyso4 like this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

The alarm at half blast can wake my entire apartment building.
    Belhade likes this.

LOL, you are complaining about the speakers not getting loud enough when I am having difficulties to set it to the right level.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Disregard! Op is a troll!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I feel like they are not loud enough when on a call and using speaker phone. Also, I have noticed the issue of the bottom one being louder than the top one, especially noticeable when Beats is turned OFF. Video playback in youtube and music is still not "loud" but it is high quality....I think they could go louder by just a bit and it would be great!

Recently purchased the HTC One and had same issue after just a week with low volume. I'm not sure what caused this, but all games, YouTube videos and ringers very low. However, I simply restarted the phone manually and everything is great and back to normal now. I do have Beats on and quality is great and btw if it's too loud turn it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Justhelping View Post
    Recently purchased the HTC One and had same issue after just a week with low volume. I'm not sure what caused this, but all games, YouTube videos and ringers very low. However, I simply restarted the phone manually and everything is great and back to normal now. I do have Beats on and quality is great and btw if it's too loud turn it down?
    I've found that the maximum volume is higher w/o Beats Audio enabled. Not too fond of how the sound quality is without it though.

Posted via Android Central App

I agree quality is good sometimes but not loud enough on somethings
    My iPhone 5 I'd sometimes just as loud if not louder

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

This thread is a joke right? You must have a bad unit, id go get it looked at.
    Beats on, my phone is still too loud for me, one notch above mute with music playing. 2 notches above mute and my ringtones scream across the whole house. I accidentally had Speakerphone on and tried to call someone, I was deaf in that ear for a good 20 minutes. If anything I consider this a problem. This phone is TOO loud, to the point where it frustrated me. But my friends are jealous since they all have I phones and get mad when I play music. I even applied an equalizer and it got better and my one friend up and said "**** off" and left.
    Topgonzo likes this.

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

I don't know about regular sounds, ringtones, alarms, etc. but playing any kind of media (audio, video) the Beats is on and it can get extremely LOUD. I listen to jazz on TuneIn radio while I'm in the shower, with the bathroom fan on, and can hear it perfectly well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about regular sounds, ringtones, alarms, etc. but playing any kind of media (audio, video) the Beats is on and it can get extremely LOUD. I listen to jazz on TuneIn radio while I'm in the shower, with the bathroom fan on, and can hear it perfectly well.
    coronaboy10 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast