Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blaalad12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Top toggles?

Does the HTC One have the top toggles in the notification bar?? (like the below pic)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top toggles?-uploadfromtaptalk1366921364078.jpg  

Default Re: Top toggles?

Unfortunetly not but there is an app i believe that has the same thing, You can create toggles as widgets also which i didnt like the idea of when i made the switch, but its actually fine! I do miss the s3 notification bar though

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Does the HTC One have the top toggles in the notification bar?? (like the below pic)

Power toggles adds them in the notification shade

Sent from my awesome HTC One B-)
    Thanked by:
    go3go 

There are power widgets on the Tmobile that you can drag to any of the main screens that is similar.

That's the one thing I missed about my S2 and Touchwiz . Thankfully I found power toggles and it works great! There's even an option to ensure it stays at the top of the shade.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Download power toggles. It's flexible in that you can change the icons you want and the number of them along with other customization settings.
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

Ive never heard of power toggles, must give it a go

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

I am using MORE QUICKLY PANEL.. works great on HTC ONE... have used it since my galaxy nexus.. and next 2 phones

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NrbHlQYW5lbCJd

I already had the widgits in the settings>personalize>customize home screen. Just had to drag it to one of the 3 screens on top (there has to be room or it won't go).

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post
    Download power toggles. It's flexible in that you can change the icons you want and the number of them along with other customization settings.

Any idea how i change the toggles? I cant figure it out? What am i missing? besides a brain........ Never mind, just figured it out
    scorpiodsu likes this.

I just gotta add by the way , this power toggle app seems awesome I assume it doesn't waist battery? The only thing i dont get is why you have to choose a notification icon!!

i use widgetsoid

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaalad12 View Post
    I just gotta add by the way , this power toggle app seems awesome I assume it doesn't waist battery? The only thing i dont get is why you have to choose a notification icon!!
    The notification icon is to keep the toggles at the top (can choose invisible and it only takes up a space), I have it turned off so my toggles are under notifications so they're easy to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Smith View Post
    The notification icon is to keep the toggles at the top (can choose invisible and it only takes up a space), I have it turned off so my toggles are under notifications so they're easy to reach.

I dont get ye, I have it on transparent so my battery percentage has been shoved to the right a little but i can live with that ha , I dont understand when you say you have it turned off and your toggles are still under notifications??

I dont get ye, I have it on transparent so my battery percentage has been shoved to the right a little but i can live with that ha , I dont understand when you say you have it turned off and your toggles are still under notifications??
    You can turn the notification icon off completely but the toggles sit under any notifications, the more notifications the lower the toggles are... the icon ensures they're always at the top of the notification centre.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Smith View Post
    You can turn the notification icon off completely but the toggles sit under any notifications, the more notifications the lower the toggles are... the icon ensures they're always at the top of the notification centre.

Cheers,I have noticed if i untick 'pin on top' that the toggles appear under my battery bar as oppose to staying at the top of the screen but it doesnt remove the notification icon that appears in the top left icon, transparent is the best i can do??
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

It's nice to know you can get the toggles still .

Cheers,I have noticed if i untick 'pin on top' that the toggles appear under my battery bar as oppose to staying at the top of the screen but it doesnt remove the notification icon that appears in the top left icon, transparent is the best i can do??
    It removes it on mine!? Dunno y it's not working for u

Thanked by:

Thanks for the tip on power toggles! It's great!

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKaMan View Post
    Same here. Great little app with lots of customization. Highly recommended.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2