- 46 Posts
Htc one tmobile work on AT&T?
I have a iPhone 5 on AT&T currently,but found someone that wants to trade their tmobile htc one straight up. If the htc one is unlocked it should just be a SIM card swap I'd assume? If its not unlocked can it still be done or would the htc one need to be rooted? I read around that the tmobile version is compatible with AT&Ts lte bands so not really sure what would be needed to get the phone to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-27-2013, 08:22 AM #2Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- 04-27-2013, 09:25 AM #4
- 04-28-2013, 12:25 AM #5
- 04-28-2013, 08:34 AM #6
Re: Htc one tmobile work on AT&T?
- 05-01-2013, 10:26 AM #7
- 05-06-2013, 06:14 AM #8
- 05-23-2013, 04:34 PM #9
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
- By Fuducky in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
- By deleonj in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2012, 05:35 PM
- By clintrojan in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:18 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 10:18 PM