- 04-29-2013, 02:34 PM #2
- 05-30-2013, 05:24 PM #3
- 05-30-2013, 05:29 PM #4
- 598 Posts
Re: ghost armor makes buttons harder to find..
It is the ghost armor. Sam thing happens with ZAGG. I have to cut the bottom part out for several people because of it. I didn't for my own phone because hearing of all the response issues on forums, I thought it was the phone. But it isn't. Screen protectors that go over the buttons make them unresponsive. I believe HTC is pushing an update to increase the sensitivity of the buttons so that they can work with screen protectors.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-30-2013, 05:55 PM #5
- 05-30-2013, 06:01 PM #6
- By afgzee in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2013, 11:39 PM
- By accessbill in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2013, 08:43 PM
- By Atrav in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 43Last Post: 12-07-2012, 11:04 AM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:59 PM
- By Jude526 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:49 PM